some facts in life..

AND JUST THINK........THIS EMPIRE THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BOUGHT ALL THE RIGHTS TO THE ELECTRIC POWERED AUTO'S. GREEDY MF'S BUT IF I HAD THE CHANCE AND THE MONEY, I WOULD DO SO TO KEEP MY BUSINESS RUNNING SMOOTHLY. THERE ARE WAYS AROUND EVERYTHING.

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH RAHVIN'S THEORIES.

rahvin,
if u wanna drive someones to war, at first u must train them and wash their brains
a man who thinks logical don't wanna go to war for someones become rich..
and you're right, it's very common to sacrifice yourself for belief or something in the middle-east.
its cause is people aren't educated enough
they believe everything they've read or they've heard
and u can drive them easily..

Originally posted by testacat
its cause is people aren't educated enough

yes, but the way of life they aren't educated enough in is the western lifestyle. the same you seem to identify as the principle of everything that's corrupt.
now there we have ppl who would start a war with bows and arrows if they hadn't anything better (or worse, depending on your pov), so how can you blame it on money and power? they kill because they've got holy writs that tell 'em they'll go to heaven if they kill the infidels and/or die trying. i much rather live in a culture that does not support these kind of beliefs, even though injustice might abound. at least that's the kind of injustice that lets me and you post on a testament official forum any opinion we feel like.

rahvin.

HEY RAHVIN:
THE KORAN DOES NOT SUPPORT TERRORSIM
THE KORAN DOES NOT SUPPORT KILLING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUSLIMS AND ISLAMS ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE...IT'S THE EXTREMISTS WHO THINK WAR IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF THE "UNHOLY" AND MAKE IT TO PARADISE.

THE BIBLE PROMOTES KILLING (AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH, A LIFE FOR A LIFE)

~~~BUT~~~

"THOU SHALL NOT KILL"

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THIS WORLD IS SO MESSED UP?

ANOTHER FACTOR: WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A TARGET OF TERRORISM IF WE DIDN'T SIDE WITH ISERAL, HOUSE THE WORLD BANK, BEEN THE HYPOCRYTES AND LIARS THAT WE ARE (don't you dare deny it!), AND MOST OF ALL....IF WE WOULD LEARN TO STAY OUT OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS AND CONCENTRATE ON OUR OWN PEOPLE FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

@liz metal:

first part - the extremists are currently ruling most of the muslim-peopled regions. although i can concede your average piss-poor muslim doesn't care much about coming here and slitting my throat because he has much more impellent things to worry about, in general they all support a system of beliefs that tells them explicitly to go and slay me a.s.a.p. this is a bit disquieting no matter how you put it.

second part - the "thou shalt not kill" commandment is misinterpreted by most ppl. in the origin, it just meant you were not supposed to murder your kin and any member of your community. it didn't forbid war, and thus it didn't collide with the "eye for an eye" principle (devised for vengeance and the price of blood). the fact that in time it grew to represent the gospels' "turn the other cheek" principle merely shows we as a society evolved from a state of permanent external conflict to a tentative peace. this cannot be said for islamism-driven people.

third part - i don't really think siding with anyone is reason enough to deserve thousands of ppl getting killed. and there is no way to stay out of international affairs in this day and age. the concept of everyone minding his own business without regard to what's going on half a world away is anachronistic and unsustainable even by the smallest third-world country, let alone the western world with its many connections to the global marketplace.

rahvin.

the USA is planning to attack to Iraq nowadays..
I don't like Saddam and his ideology but
where's the USA, where's Iraq?
what the hell is the USA doing there?

the goverment says "Saddam kills children etc.."
but they do the same thing!!

and I do not want the USA uses my lands for this war..

I have a few points to add to this.

1. If the US is attacking Iraq, why did they announce it publicly?

2. There are cars that are more environment friendly than electric. The Rinspeed Advantage R concept, run on a biofuel made from kitchen waste. http://www.supercars.net/cars/2001@$Rinspeed@$Advantage%20R%20Concept.html

3. I have an idea on how to create power without fossil fuels. This may sound like I'm joking, but I'm dead serious and I see no reason why it shouldn't work. Every method of producing power, simply turn turbines to create it. Oil, coal, etc. are burned to make steam and turn them. Nuclear power, if I'm not mistaken, creates heat, and turns water into stem to turn turbines. Since they're are thousands of unemployed people and homeless people, many without marketable skills, I think there should be a way to put them on giant mousewheels, and have them turn the turbines to make energy. I do not have money to implement this idea, and I doubt anyone else thinks its a good idea or even feasible.

Some might even say that Bush was behind the Twin Towers tragedy. I was at a party Saturday and this guy said that the gov't has done it before. Since the consensus of Bush was negative, remember the FLA voting fiasco?, he told me that is how they take the media off of officials by creating war. I think that this idea was a little left-wing shall we say? I think he's into Bi-Lateral shit ya know? The Rothchild's etc. Whatever!

Originally posted by Valofvalhalla
Some might even say that Bush was behind the Twin Towers tragedy. I was at a party Saturday and this guy said that the gov't has done it before. Since the consensus of Bush was negative, remember the FLA voting fiasco?, he told me that is how they take the media off of officials by creating war. I think that this idea was a little left-wing shall we say? I think he's into Bi-Lateral shit ya know? The Rothchild's etc. Whatever!

<rant="on">

How the fuck would someone in their right mind even dare suggest that fucking shit?

Some WOULD think think he'd seriously do that shit.

Of course most NO BRAIN Liberal LYING FUCKS who can't tell the difference between the TRUTH and and a TERRORIST SUICIDE BOMBER waiting to get REPARATIONS from THE DNC would really think because he's a Republican baby killing Corporate Elderly Hating Antichrist bent on clearcutting the entire world CONSERVATIVE that you believe all that bullshit that AN AMERICAN would willingly want or let that happen to other Americans?

Jesus H FUCKING Christ man, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Funny how it took 9-11 for all the Liberals to realize that being a FLAG WAVING AMERICAN was a good thing.

Fuck all that NWO, Council of Foreign Relations Trilateral Bilderberg crap.

He's a fuckin Texan, and as much as I hate Texans, I know he's a patriot.

People who talk that kind of crap and mean it should get their asses beat daily.

</rant>

Sorry if I spoiled any good nature conversation. :lol:

wise up, ppl, you don't plan a terrorist attack on your own people murdering thousands. this is not something that makes you go down in history with a nod and a smile and a pat on the shoulder. future generations are not going to cheer everytime they hear the name george w. bush if only because the attack took place while he was there. now, would you do that to your kind, to your career, to the state of international affairs? no one in his sane mind would organize such a wide-scale bloodshed of happy white innocent people when the u.s. have always had tons of political ways to threaten, mistreat and do many other things both for good and for bad.
i wouldn't put past ppl spreading these sort of rumours to actually be working for the terrorists' propaganda.

rahvin.

1-they are announcing it for years! they sometimes send a few rockets there. it means "we are still here, never forget us!"

2-u're talkin about only Bush. what about C.I.A.? if u trust them, u must be crazy!
all the states have their own "deepness" and "secrets"

so, I never trust the states, never trust the politicians, also the huge shit called "media".
I don't believe everything I read or heard...

3-a fact:
the solar bears will be extinct in next 4 years
because of global warming
so, probably ur children are gonna see them only in books.
'cause nobody do something works
see Bush. why didN't he sign for the KIYOTO PROTOCOL?

4-a fact:
13 million people in Africa are about to be dead!
because of hunger, AIDS, floods and aridity.

5-some people go to GYM to lose their weight
some children die because of hunger..

THAT'S OUR FUCKIN WORLD ORDER!!:mad:

testacat, you seem to want to put together any dramatic effect at once for no particular reason. there's also no element linking all you mentioned except in some suppressed cultists' action fairytales. polar bears and ppl dying in africa and other ppl going to the gym, are - bar the existence of moneymaking polar bears inclined to evenings of working out - totally unrelated and also quite a way away from terrorist attacks.

as for those latter, i don't see any particular reason to try and blame everyone except for those who right now are still saying they've done it.

rahvin.

of course!!!
I'm glad to see u've realized that!!!

look at the title..it's not terrorism or solar bears or africans or something

I write about everything I wanna write
maybe it would be in order

just my feelings
and I didn' open this topic to create discussing
opened it to write "some facts in life"

so, the situation of africans is a fact
and the situation of solar bears is another fact
that's all

I'm sorry if it confused ur mind

but "any dramatic effect"..
it's too much

@testacat: of course you can talk about everything you like, you silly. i was telling you i don't find very poignant to establish links between these things or trying to make them converge to a common cause. just that.
and no, we're all more sensitive than you. :p [j/k]

rahvin.

ok, rahvin
u're right that I'm writting desultory
but as I said, the title of this topic ain't bears, america or something
so, it's not about ONE THING
it's just some facts in life
in fact I did it wrong
I must write it as no comment
when I commented, everything is mixed

I just wanted to talk about (as to say 2.2=4)
some FACTS in life

and u said we're all more sensitive than u
maybe u're so, but I know a lot of people who listen thrash or just metal but don't care anything except themselves and their comfortable lives...
so, it's the cause of this topic

and another point,
unfortunately, many just talks but do nothing
for example
I do not use products of Nestle
because they're selling baby foods that includes toxic materials to the third world countries. TO ONLY THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES!

I can not use even Nescafe anymore
because when I swallow my coffee I remember that FACT.

and I think we must instruct each other about those fuckin facts

I hope I could tell..