Some gay holiday pics

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
Great holiday. Hong Kong and Phuket were amazing, but I won't be hurrying back to Bangkok. Here's a few gay pics :)

holiday001.jpg

On an Island off of Phuket. It's where the "Sea Gypsies" live.

holiday002.jpg

The view from our hotel room in Phuket.

holiday003.jpg

Julie drowning...

holiday004.jpg

A tiny Island we had pretty much all to ourselves for a whole morning. Amazing place.

holiday005.jpg
Another shot of the same Island

holiday007.jpg

The hotel in Phuket again.

holiday008.jpg

Me doing my best not to poo my pants. Notice the forced smile...

holiday009.jpg

The floating market near Bangkok. On a boat there's no escape from the constant stream of touts and hawker after the tourist $$$. Great place to see, but the locals did their very best to rip us off at every turn.

holiday010.jpg

Julie looking a bit sad as we had to go back to London that day...

holiday011.jpg

Attacked by ladyboys in Phuket. The bag is there to hide my erection... Actually these girls / guys grabbed the camera from Julie and insisted I pose for a shot. They then harranged me for 10 minutes to part with 500 Baht (about £8.00UK) for the priviledge.. They got 200 in the end, but only because they were bigger than me and I didn't want my arse kicked by a bunch of trannies..

holiday012.jpg

We went to a tourist show with Elephants and Thai dancers, etc. I'm not sure that this was in the script, but I was delighted to be able to capture the moment :)

holiday013.jpg

Julie getting friendly with the locals.

holiday014.jpg

A particularly scary cablecar in Hong Kong. Wobbled like crazy and went for about 2km.

holiday015.jpg

A great view of Hong Kong from the top of the peak tram.

holiday016.jpg

Hong Kong Island at night. The view from the Star Ferry.

holiday018.jpg

A market in Hong Kong. Selling delights like live frogs and all sorts of live / dead / dried fish, etc. Smelled as good as it sounds...

Well that rocks!! Excellent vacation you had:) I hope it makes you both feel just great.
Hehehehehehehehehehehe:)

RTW I heard in Thailand and in the other countries of Asia are so much exotic infectious deseases... Well, for example... You can meet there a sort of tiny worms wich are penetrating into your heels and creeping under your skin... Check up your heels Lee! :D This little bastards could be more extremely than russian moskitos! Hehee! Cheers!

Yeah, worms... LOL... my goodnes. I really know what kind of worms it is. They first creep into your ass and then you start saying "cheers" like a crazy one. ...errrr.. there's something missing in the end of this post... something, which makes me feel really uncomfortable... ah, yeah:
CHEERS!!!!

I don't get it. How my font size can be connected to what I have in my ass. By the way, I haven't been to Fucket or whatever that place was called. I just talked to Lee a bit. You think that would be enough to have 'em?