Some HC songs for you guys!

I am actually in love with it. It reminds me of some real hardcore from the hay days of Victory Records (before they started sucking). Kind of got a All Out War / Warzone vibe to it. Even the production. This is fun shit.....

sounds great !

I notice an All Out War vibe as chadsxe said already, and also a slight early Vision of disorder vibe (vocals especially).

I dig this kind of hardcore drum sound.

Do you have some samples of the snare and the kick ? :)

sounds great !

I notice an All Out War vibe as chadsxe said already, and also a slight early Vision of disorder vibe (vocals especially).

I dig this kind of hardcore drum sound.

Do you have some samples of the snare and the kick ? :)

no samples, sorry. i just recorded my parts and packed down the drums. but i can tell you that i used a Slipknot Snare 13", and a Tama Starclassic drumkit.

Sounds pretty cool! I especially dig songs #1 and #3. Definately has that late 90's metallic hardcore sound to it (VOD, EC, Merauder). This also reminds me of Chimaira quite a lot. Path of No Return from Sweden used to sound a lot like this many years ago. Too bad they have changed their style quite a bit... for the worse. There's a bit too much reverb on the vocals on this for my tastes. Backround vocals are cool. Sworn Enemy has a lot of similar Death Metal style gang vocals.