Some info about the upcoming dvd

tsorl

Borne on Wings of Steel
Aug 3, 2003
Finland
www.ollischroderus.fi
This is from Joey Vera's official website (www.joeyvera.com):

Anyway, just a quick update on the progress on the new Saint DVD I'm working on: This new DVD will feature Armored Saint during the years 1991-2002. Mostly comprised of live bootleg videos from various tours, the total running program will be approximately an hour and 15 minutes. As of now I'm working on including 12 songs and various offstage foolishness interspersed throughout. The editing should be done in Mid December and I'll give out the complete track listing at that time.

Also going to be included on the DVD's special features will be both production videos "Reign of Fire" and "Last Train Home", a Bloopers segment of the band screwing up video program ID's, a special look at our really exciting soundchecks, A photo gallery and more which has not been confirmed yet. The yet untitled DVD should be out in late Spring 2004.

Yeah! :headbang:

yes it is a reissue, of course it's worth buying!

i think that anyone who liked the video would definately think the dvd's extras make it worth buying. if you look on the website it tells ya all about it and most everything else.

www.armoredsaint.com

"A Trip Thru Red Times - DVD will be released on Feb. 11th 2003.
It features: 6 never before released videos, an hour-long 2002 interview and slide show with band, a photo gallery of rare photos, a complete discography with track lists, animated menus, and Dolby 5.1 surround audio. Check it out!"

It's finished! This one's from joeyvera.com as well:

I have just finished the new Armored Saint DVD entitled "Armored Saint Magazine: Lessons Not Well Learned" and is scheduled for a late Spring release on Metal Blade Records.

Directed by yours truly, the DVD will include a one hour feature which contains 12 live bootleg videos ranging from the Symbol of Salvation tours (1991) through the Nod to the Old School tours (2002). Done in a fictional eMagazine style, the feature takes you through several chapters of music mixed with off and onstage silly antics. All brought to you by a host simply named "Gahnzo". No surprise who that is though.

Also completed and included in ASM: LNWL, is a music video for the song "Symbol of Salvation" which inlcludes several different live performances of the band from 1991-2002 as well as never seen before footage from the recording studio during the 1990-91 "Symbol" sessions.

There will be several other bonus features which we will release in January. Until then, here is the track listing for ASM: LNWL

1. Pay Dirt
2. Warzone
3. The Truth Always Hurts
4. After Me, The Flood
5. Take a Turn
6. Symbol of Salvation
7. Tainted Past
8. Creepy Feelings
9. Another Day
10. For the Sake
11. Tension
12. Tribal Dance

Looks great... :headbang:

And yes, the TTRT dvd is definitely worth buying even if you have the original. The interview is really cool, the guys talk about the early days and the 80s in great detail. Everyone even slightly interested in Saint's past, go and buy it. The bonus videos are cool too, although pretty low quality at times (well, they are bootlegs after all...).

edit: Oh yeah, Joey also mentioned this forum in his news post. :kickass: :cool:

Fangface said:
Anyone bought A Trip Through Red Times DVD?

It looks like a reissue, is it worth buying when you already have the old video?

Yes, it is very much worth buying, but only if your TV set and DVD player are NTSC compatible. Yes, the European (or at least the German) edition of the Trip Thru Red Times DVD is RC 0, NTSC! Don't know about France. Better check with your local record store.

Here's more info:

http://home.nestor.minsk.by/emn/news/3102303.html

"ARMORED SAINT’s A Trip Thru Red Times video will be re-released on DVD in Europe through Metal Blade on November 17th. The disc will include tons of bonus material.

This new DVD version contains four more never before seen live videos, the ‘Reign Of Fire’ and ‘Last Train Home’ videos, a new interview and slide show with the band taped in 2002, a slew of rare photos, the complete discography with track lists and animated menus.

The bonus CD features extreme rare live audio recordings from the very first Armored Saint show ever in 1984.

This European version is different from the US version and includes a lot more material. For maximum enjoyment the sound will be Dolby surround 5.1.

The tracklisting: DVD - ‘Lesson Well Learned’, ‘March Of The saint’, ‘Can U Deliver’, ‘Aftermath’, ‘Raising Fear’, ‘Nervous Man’, ‘Human Vulture’, ‘Chemical Euphoria’, ‘Stricken By fate’, ‘Book Of Blood’ and ‘Long Before I Die’. Bonus Videos - ‘Reign Of Fire’, ‘Last Train Home’, ‘Feel Me Tonight’, ‘Isolation’, ‘Madhouse’ and ‘You?re never alone’. Special DVD Features - six never before released videos, an hour long interview and slide show with the band, photo gallery of rare photos, complete discography with track lists, animated menus and Dolby 5.1 surround sound audio.

CD - ‘March Of The Saint’, ‘Mutiny On The World’, ‘Stricken By Fate’, ‘Seducer’ and ‘Take A Turn’.

Source: http://www.bravewords.com