some killer canadian metal

Martyr said:
Everyone Check out These Bands!

Blinded By Faith
ONE OF the best canadian metal bands I've EVER heard, Cradle of Filth meets Bodom. SOOOOOOOOOO technical (Montreal)

www.blindedbyfaith.com

I soooooo second that! Blinded by Faith kicks all other black metal bands. Check them out, it's a must !!!

Edit: Btw, they're not from Montreal, they're from a city at the south of Quebec city.

Here in Ottawa we don't have a lot in the way of metal, but we are home to Exciter from the 80's, and of good bands that are here now the best is probably Nihility who have been around for quite a while. Nihility is what you get if you mixed Cryptopsy with Death. Riffs you can lock onto easily to I guess..."groove" with for lack of a better word...but still intensly fast.

Till Fjalls said:
Wetwork - Unbelievable technical death metal ala Human-era Death, with female death vox. Hihgly recommended, especially if you ever get a chance to see them live. Oshawa, Ontario.

Yeah they fucking rule!, saw them open for Arch Enemy last november. Lapidate is great, but I havent seen them live yet and Eclipse Eternal made one hell of an opening at this years Northern Lights Festival.

metalathiest said:
Eclipse Eternal made one hell of an opening at this years Northern Lights Festival.

hehe, did you see the guitarist with long black hair and chain mail? That was me...Thanks for the comments!

BTW Goathorn rocks! Can't believe I forgot them. I just picked up their new CD like two weeks ago, and have been giving it fairly regular playtime. Kickass rock/metal kinda like Swansong Era Carcass meets Iron Maiden. Their live show is awesome, much better than on CD, so much energy!
:hotjump: