Some Live Evergrey Pictures

Hopefully I will have some great ones of the next PPUSA as well,to bad Evergrey will not be playing but I will be drinking many FASTBEERS with the Cap't so I will definitely have some of us again...Look at me talking like its going to happen soon,its still 7 months away LOL Yes I am a FREAK!!!!

Bear

NP: Ram - Zet<---------Fucking Awesome stuff here

http://www.seismicradio.com

Originally posted by Natasha
BEAR! BEAR! Man, we gotta stop meeting like this:lol:

It's Evil Nat:heh:

Great photos. Love the Malmsteen pose:D Sorry I had to say it:rolleyes:

Hey Nat wasssssaaabiii!!!!! Heheh good to see you hear \m/

His pose was better than that of the foolio who originally did it!!!

And Forsell my buddy!!! I thought we talked about this before,you supposed to take the cotton out of your ears before listening to tunes,not after man :p

Bear

Yeah I met all of them,hung out drank beer...I actually was working PPUSA last year,I picked up Sprial Architect and ARK at the airport with some of my friends...Man they were burnt from the long trip and kinda keeping to themselves,but I talked to them off and on the whole weekend,Oyvind was pretty cool!!

Best time of the weekend though was hanging with Evergrey and drinking FASTBEERS!!! We will do it again in November!

Bear

NP: Dio - Scream

hmmmm...seeing how I missed out on the fast beers at the fest last year, and seeing how your running "the beer garden" at your Granda apt. just down the way from us, I would have to say that me & Curtis will have to stumbble down the hall so you, the Imagica crew & the cap'n can introduce us Utah bastages to that very fine art!
:headbang:

Bear......BTW, you RRRAAAWWWKKKK!!!! \M/\M/\M/
and my NP is YOUR FAULT!:lol:

Dustin

Originally posted by Dustin
hmmmm...seeing how I missed out on the fast beers at the fest last year, and seeing how your running "the beer garden" at your Granda apt. just down the way from us, I would have to say that me & Curtis will have to stumbble down the hall so you, the Imagica crew & the cap'n can introduce us Utah bastages to that very fine art!
:headbang:

Bear......BTW, you RRRAAAWWWKKKK!!!! \M/\M/\M/
and my NP is YOUR FAULT!:lol:

Dustin

Heheh cool beans Dust,for sure will we be doing FASTBEERS at PPUSA,Bear's BEER Garden Will be open LOL

And who is this Imagica band?? Never heard of them ,heheh but Imagika is cool :loco: ;)

Bear<-------Who is almost back,still waiting for my DSL to get back on!!!

I am thinking he was wearing the Corpsepaint because he was trying to look different than all his other bands he is in,not really sure but I dug it alot...

Bear