My PPUSA 7.0 pics (finally)

Bear said:
Nope that is Anders Engberg who is a most awesome singer. He used to be in Lions Share and more recently Section A :headbang:
Bear
Actually Bear he has been doing vocals with Therion too :) He used to tour with them and can be heard on the Live In Midgard cd too.

Another Andy release to check out is Twilight: Eye For An Eye which is some great melodic metal stuff and is the former project/band of the Beyond Twilight guy Finn Zierler.

BTW Great job with the pics dude!

pollution said:
Actually Bear he has been doing vocals with Therion too :) He used to tour with them and can be heard on the Live In Midgard cd too.

Another Andy release to check out is Twilight: Eye For An Eye which is some great melodic metal stuff and is the former project/band of the Beyond Twilight guy Finn Zierler.

BTW Great job with the pics dude!

Yeah I should have definitely mentioned Twilight, I love that album. I did not know Anders worked with Therion!!! Thanks Aki for correcting me!!!

Bear

I added the Circle II Circle pictures. Still contemplating adding my Pyramaze pics, even though I did not take to many....