some Negura news ... for those in Deutschland especially

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
- the gig in Berlin is hapenning 100% sure, we witched the location from k17 to Club Bumerang. It will be a special gig over there, as we'll a 2 hour long setlist!!!

this show is on October 21 !!!! THIS FRIDAY !!! ... someone has to go from here ... Maren ?!?!?!??! Photo documentation possibly ?!?!?!?!

also some cool pics from the Brutal Assault fest ... some new members visible ...

http://hd.memento.cz/download/nb/nb.html

whoa, i read that as "brutal assfest" at first, what's on my mind?! :zombie:

i listened to 'n crugu today for the first time in well over a year, fits perfect with this wet and dreary weather right now. :kickass:

lurch70 said:
this show is on October 21 !!!! THIS FRIDAY !!! ... someone has to go from here ... Maren ?!?!?!??! Photo documentation possibly ?!?!?!?!
No worries, I'll be going. ;) Not sure about the photo documentation though. I'll definitely take my camera, but since the venue is just an ordinary bar, I'm afraid the light in there might not be sufficient... And I don't really want to use flash as it takes away the atmosphere and is also quite annoying for the musicians in front of the lens. We'll see.
A friend of mine is friends with the band, and he told me there's boozing and partying scheduled for after the gig. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun night. :D

snow2fall said:
No worries, I'll be going. ;) Not sure about the photo documentation though. I'll definitely take my camera, but since the venue is just an ordinary bar, I'm afraid the light in there might not be sufficient... And I don't really want to use flash as it takes away the atmosphere and is also quite annoying for the musicians in front of the lens. We'll see.
A friend of mine is friends with the band, and he told me there's boozing and partying scheduled for after the gig. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun night. :D

is proposal and marriage out of the question the same weekend? ... I love you ... and I hate you :loco:

tell Negru ... Aurel from NY says hi ... and to get Dan to contact me ... he knows what its all about ... much thanks!

P8129145.jpg
loliez a xylophone

"OMG that is obviously a mxbnnbronophone from the uper lappish regions of the transelvanian romanian carpathian himilayan rocky mountain metulz region!"

snow2fall said:

...maren...i dunno if negru knows about it...we´ll see :headbang:

does somebody knows, if EANNA ZI DINGIR is playing as well???

snow2fall said:

If anything, get pictures of that. Nothing is more awesome than pictures of drunk musicians :D

addae said:
does somebody knows, if EANNA ZI DINGIR is playing as well???
At least they're being announced as support everywhere... :confused:

http://www.metallnacht.de/konzerttermine.htm?Band=44

Eanna Zi Dingir
[ pagan folk ]
NEGURA BUNGETs Begleitband, welche von ihnen nur liebevoll „die Mädchen“ genannt wird, spielen Folk (keinen Metal!) auschließlich mit Trommeln und Gesang, was eine interessante Auflockerung ist. Sei zu erwähnen, dass die rumänische Volksmusik schon immer monoton-trancemäßige Elemente enthielt, die unsereiner (wenn überhaupt) nur aus neueren Veröffentlichungen westlicher Künstler kennt. Ein Blick über den Tellerand.

EannaZiDingir.jpg

<-- Now I know why you're so keen on seeing them. :loco:

MajestikM&#248;&#248;se said:
If anything, get pictures of that. Nothing is more awesome than pictures of drunk musicians :D
No pictures of drunk Romanians, sorry. Just pictures of drunk friends (and me). Also some boring concert pics.

All photos to be found here .

Last night, 9 PM. A tiny wee bar called Bumerang. Packed with hairy guys and a handful of girls. Smallest concert venue I've ever been to. (But hey, they had fish tanks in their windows - pure evil...!) Reading-lamp-like lighting. Two crappy support bands (no Eanna Zi Dingir). Then Negura Bunget with a pretty convincing performance. As convincing as possible in a weird place like that. After the show, off to another metal pub for more beer and foosball. :headbang:

Yep, I had a good time. :D

@Marten: It was nice to meet you! Hope you had a safe trip home. Thanks again for the CDs. Gonna give them a spin now. :)

oct05_0106.jpg

oct05_0004.jpg

oct05_0026.jpg

oct05_015.jpg

:loco:

wow ... I am crying as well.

that venue is tiny, but it looked cool in a sense. I like this warm lighting that seems to be consistent throughout venues and bars in Germany.

you should send those pics to the band, I am sure they will post it on their site: contact@negurabunget.com

really trying hard to figure out how can NB afford to go out on the road like that and play these 100 capacity shows ... you know they are not making any money doing it.

and knowing the Romanian economy ... well ...

i wonder if Emi puts up any cash for these outings.