from the dublin gig on wednesday night

The Full Gallery is now online here

10758.jpg

3334714-lg.jpg

3337290-lg.jpg

10757.jpg

10756.jpg

Full gallery of shots is up here

hey dude.....was you the guy I spoke to at the left hand side of the stage, asking u where u got your pass from......what u think of the gig....reckon it shredded IMO.....u got some good pics there dude

PoolePaul> nope that wasn't me, there was a few of us in the pit though taking pictures

and yes, it is the way the pros do it but not quite pro just yet but getting there

there should be a link on the main sites homepage in a day or so to my full set of photos

A couple of those pics of Dan, he looks a little like a CC DeVille pose from Poison !!!

That is a little scary, not that it would stop me from seeing them !!

so, honestly, to whoever has seen Anthrax on this reunion tour, how does Joey sound..i guess comparing to the cd recordings..decent, really good, bad? be honest. i hope good, cause i cant wait to see em in june.

<crimson> said:
so, honestly, to whoever has seen Anthrax on this reunion tour, how does Joey sound..i guess comparing to the cd recordings..decent, really good, bad? be honest. i hope good, cause i cant wait to see em in june.
My cousin has only ever seen the Bush era Anthrax, and he loved the gig in Dublin the other night. In his opinion, listening to Belladonna sing was just like listening to the cd. Almost note perfect. Especially the screams in Medusa.

Wow, it's hard to believe how bald Danny is. I guess I cock a fluck fizing can't fixing that.....loser.......................