Some new shirts??

Down there...

New Metal Member
Feb 9, 2009
Hey all,

any news on some new tshirts?? Been a severe lack of merchandise, feels like it anyway :erk:

would love to see a bunch of shirts, some reprints and some new. theres not even any on friggin' ebay :loco:

would love to see a bunch of shirts, some reprints and some new. theres not even any on friggin' ebay :loco:

no there rarely is, you have to keep an eye out, i have a dance of december souls shirt (XL) if anyones interested, it's brand new, just doesnt fit me right(took a gamble on an XL, normally wear medium-large), if not i'll probably put it on ebay sometime this week

no there rarely is, you have to keep an eye out, i have a dance of december souls shirt (XL) if anyones interested, it's brand new, just doesnt fit me right(took a gamble on an XL, normally wear medium-large), if not i'll probably put it on ebay sometime this week

cheers mate, but XL is too big for me too. could probably just get by with a large.

how about we all do a shirt design and see what we come up with? never know if Mr. Blakkheim might get a small run of them done... :kickass:

cheers mate, but XL is too big for me too. could probably just get by with a large.

how about we all do a shirt design and see what we come up with? never know if Mr. Blakkheim might get a small run of them done... :kickass:

haha no problem, and it's built as a regular XL too, so i doubt very much it would fit you (or me.....which is why im selling it :loco:)

I could go for an XL! I normally wear a medium to a large. But i was at a store and saw a Marduk and Dimmu shirt and was like holy shit.. only ones.. and around here hard to find. So I bought them both even though they were XL. but they fit alright since I am pretty tall. So I would gladly buy a XL katatonia shirt. and if it doesn't fit me right I would at least get it to be like HELL YEAH! or to sleep. lol