Some Opeth and Katatonia covers ...

MOTHER FECKER........OMERTA..........WOW.......WOW WOW>>......WOW...i love that song.......and u jsut made it so much more good to me man........ure voice is the best ...KILLER SHIAT man........my hair is standing up.......wow......i love that song man........u just made my day....thsi is a defiante d/l.......Keep rockin...and ure guitar palyin was aewosm etoo......WOW......Keep makin covers man...lvoe'em.....beautfull voice....!!!!!!......*WHY HAVE U WAITIED SO LONG*........PEAC EOUT

what is your setup like? I've only listened to bits and pieces of your "face of melinda" cover, and the mix sounds harsh to my ears. There's too much effects used and the vocals are too loud during the chorus. I can bearly hear the distortion too. Still you did a good job covering the song, at least from the parts I've heard.

Thanks guys for checking them out. I recorded the songs like in front of the mic like no line-in so I guess that's why it captured too much bass. I should have turned down the bass a bit in FoM but ah well just did this for fun so I didn't spend too long figuring out what the best setup was.

i noticed the vocals were off in fom cuz the guitars weren't recorded well so i had a bit of trouble catching the right beat at times esp in the softer part of the song.

hey Windopane...do you have a tab for Omerta? if not, can you at least tell me the chords? I suck at figuring out guitar parts unless they're really easy

Some good covers here, man. It's obvious that you didn't put a lot of effort into making the vocals perfect, but they still sound pretty good. Nice job with the guitars, too. Keep it up! Cover some Anathema songs. That would be interesting.

\v/

nice covers. and i second that request for an omerta tab. including the little solo ^_^ (even though i think i heard a few off notes).