Some Poker-playing Canuck...

this must happen. i pissed on my bed when i heard the news from toby's website. i mean, i stood beside the bed and pissed on it, but that's neither here nor there.

must donate. how about pre-orders? i'm not sure that they would be as effective as straight donations, but mayhaps it's a way to get more people excited about the deal.

So, is he going to be massively disappointed if Toby only does the two songs as promised?

why not just fund this album through some kind of joint deal involving a reality tv show?

i kinda just posted that blog as a thinking-out-loud sort of never-thought-it-would-really-go-anywhere kind of idea.
But people got so psyched.. i thought.. fuck it, why not try it out..?

Definitely did not see that coming. I think I'll go try that "donate" button out now. Are you going to keep motW's massive fan base posted as far as letting people know if/when there's enough money to do at least a song?

And yay for Greg possibly being involved! and Terran and Sam and Josh. How delightful!

My suggestion:
Just make some overpriced special edition motW shirts and people are happy and will spend like a whole shit load. Take profits from that ====> New motW. Not gonna work but, you know, shirts would be cool.

Damn, I'd really like to donate some epic amounts of money... But unfortunately I don't have PayPal, is there any other way I could donate as a European person? Creditcards?