some rare opeth stuff for sale

CAIRATH said:
What condition are they in? The auction doesn't say.

they're in excellent condition. Thx for reminding me, already adapted it in the auction description.

Pseud0 said:
Where the hell did you get the ulver/mysticum split?

I got it back in the days when it was released. Finally decided to part with it cause I'm in dire need of money and I never play it anyway. Plus I have the Ulver track on the official vargnatt 10" now and the mysticum track on their collection cd.

I just found the original orchid (euro candle010) in an online record store for US20!! Said cd was blue and no logo on it so we shall see. IT's a bargan because you can't get it on ebay for like under $50, mornigrise went for $127!!

I got original Orchid for $6. :(

I'm still proud I got an original deliverance and damnation! They'll be doing reissues in about a week!

Wow! Yeah I guess Koch and MFN will not be producing anymore. I can say I have Damnation original pressing. Did not buy Delieverance though cause it was too boring.

shark22 said:
I just found the original orchid (euro candle010) in an online record store for US20!! Said cd was blue and no logo on it so we shall see. IT's a bargan because you can't get it on ebay for like under $50, mornigrise went for $127!!

haha thats funny it went for 127 US, i got my copy for $20 NZ(about 13 USD?), and when i first got it i thought "Hey some cunt's ripped me off with a CD-R poor rip!)....the cd itself and the rear inlay look so crude ahah, glad i held onto it := :tickled:

deliverance said:
i wonder if RR will buy the rights to their back catalogue and or reissue the albums. probably, it's not like they don't have the money to do so.

well Brian, you know one brilliant thing if that does happen, possibility of an Opeth DVD spanning material from all the albums *wanks*

williamblake said:
parting with my 1st editions of "orchid" and "my arms, your hearse". Thought some people here might be interested in them.

opeth sales
If you look at the liner notes where was orchid made in England or france?

it says france (printed on the cd).
Also: less than 24 hours left, so go bid bid bid biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddd!!!! :p