Some very short tunes on myspace

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
I've uploaded some very short tunes to myspace...
http://www.myspace.com/foreststreamband

We've used them between songs to create a special atmosphere. Perspnally I like them very much... Somehow they show our evolution... I think FS will have more moments like those. Unfortunately not many people got our point, yet some did... It's funny that we have enjoyed them ourself during the last gig... enjoyed them very much... Comments that followed were - "...where the hell were guitars and drums?" "FS had to play with no stops because of some technical problems..." "Shit, there hardly was lights on stage, we couldn't see anything... it's not clear why guitars switched off... apparently the drummer failed to play too..."
To me 't was one of the best shows ever played by FS both from the technical and atmospheric points of view, yet I might be really wrong...

Haha :) Funny comments, strange enough that no one cried "MOCHI BLYAT!" during these pieces

As to pieces, I liked them very much. Will they appear on the album? To tell the truth, it was my dream to record album which will could be perceived as a book. I mean that all the parts of these book are structured connected and linked to each other.

How's your studio work going? None fixed release date yet?