Someone knows how to make a Lioness happy :)

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
Guess what the mailman dragged in !!!
My own Polish Legions nevermore shirt!
size small too! :tickled:

Tommy, I totally wasn't expecting this!!!
thanks so much my beloved Polish friend!!!!!!
*hugs*

I love my new shirt!

:kickass:

PolishL2_2.JPG

PolishL1_1.jpg

good thing this isnt the 1940s. a Jew in a Polish Enemies shirt.... might as well throw a star of david on your sleeve. jesus....

:tickled:

awesome shirt! is there anything on the back?

Will Bozarth said:
good thing this isnt the 1940s. a Jew in a Polish Enemies shirt.... might as well throw a star of david on your sleeve. jesus....

:tickled:

awesome shirt! is there anything on the back?

Negative sir, the Jews always liked Poland, its Hitler we didn't like.
:Smug:

and no, there's nothing on the back. :headbang:

stormrider: dank je! :)

Will Bozarth said:
No no... Blitzkrieg happened in Poland.... was a joke combining the blitzkrieg in poland with you being jewish... ahhh i failed.
Actually, Hitler incited the war with Poland by taking over a German radio station by German men dressed in Polish uniforms. :)

Lioness: met veel plezier - en ik geef niet vaak een compliment :)

hey, that's very nice! :)

(I just don't get the part in which you "weren't expecting" it. didn't you ask for it on Steve's forum? :confused: I mean, I did, for cash, but Tomek tapped me on the shoulder and said there weren't any left, all given away. nice guy, true. :kickass: )

Dead Lioness probably causes car accidents when she crosses the road. holy fucking god

I would kiss your feet even if they smelled like a locker room. (i'm 19, and really not creepy)

Tee said:
(I just don't get the part in which you "weren't expecting" it. didn't you ask for it on Steve's forum? :confused: I mean, I did, for cash, but Tomek tapped me on the shoulder and said there weren't any left, all given away. nice guy, true. :kickass: )

Tee, no I wasn't expecting this at all!!!
I always say "yeah I want one" "omg this is cool can I have it"
you know me.... but no, Tommy sent it on his own, didn't tell me anything..
he has my address because he sent me his magazine, so it was a NICE
surprise, and again, Tommy: thanks a million, I'm honored to wear Polish Legions :kickass:

btw: thank you! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dead Lioness I have a crush on you, and hope you feel the same way I do. Before I ask you out just know that my penis is small.

"I have thoughts of committing suicide
So I can be where you are now
Where you are I want to be
That's why I bring you back to me"