Someone PLEASE kill this kid

lizard said:
NO GUYS DON'T COPY THIS LINK AND EMAIL IT TO THE INCREDIBLE EVILISHNESS THAT IS EMPEROR ORTHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T WANT TO WRITHE IN THE ETERNAL TORMENT OF SAAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAN!

THRASSH METAL TIL DEATH RAAAAAWWWRRR111
You're losing your touch :erk:

What dorky pictures, album cover, and music. He's influenced by "movie soundtracks" and "Darkthron". What kind of movie soundtracks I wonder...?

At least ShadowofDeath is cute and could become a model if the band fails... and as for this Emperor Oewodh guy, he looks like Ville Vallo (that's not a compliment).

Henrik Main said:
It's terrible, almost as terrible as ShadowOfDeath's projects. Read the reviews for some cheap laughs:

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=19770

Edit: I'd be surprised if this Dybbuk stuff isn't a joke. The demo artwork doesn't seem serious at all, and it's called "Nokken som hvit hest" which means something like "Someone as white horse". Dybbuk obviously plays on "Dub Buk", and Emperor Orthon is a pun on Quorthon or something. I HOPE.

Dybbuk is an actual word, though this guy has some sort of homage or theft going on: http://www.pantheon.org/articles/d/dybbuk.html And the gives new meaning to the word poseur Apocalypse getting slaughtered by every reviewer on Metal Archives is easily the best thing to ever happen to that site.

I don't get whats so bad about this...

If the music isn't shitty, then hell yea for a 15 year old not listening to the trendy-nu-metal crap, and hell yea for making his own quality music \m/. he has plenty of time to learn that his "image" makes his quality music come off as a joke, but untill them Im not gona knock down the up and commers.

He's 15 for fucks sake...

oh, ok. I was thinking 426 BC right after they fought the Bulgars and the Wendol with the help of Antonia Banderas

A couple random Vin Deisel facts, replaced by the Vikings:

" The Vikings tought David Blaine everything he knows."

"The Vikings first child was born in 2743 BCE and is named Riemann-Zeta."

"The Vikings are actually androids controlled by a little balding British man named Basil."

"The Vikings used to be the top ranked dodgeball players, until they got disqualified for knocking the arms off of the Venus de Milo with their patented "Granny Killer" technique."

Hahaha, Ill just leave this one as is, fits perfectly:
" Being murdered by Vin Diesel is the only way to enter Valhalla."

One Inch Man said:
Oh, that wasn't a hit at you. There's not doubt this kid is full of himself (I don't think you are at all), but a ton of black metal bands definitely take themselves way too seriously as well. I still can't tell the difference between real and photochopped Immortal pics.

Black Metal bands don't usually go surfing for their promo shots :erk:

Also, Lenin died about 60 years before Venom released their debut...

lizard said:
c'mon ayeka, half the black metal promo shots you see are so ridiculous you wonder if they're spoofs :lol:

Well, yeah, but those Immortal photoshops...waaaaaaaaah :loco: