Someone post the lyrics to the Heart Collector please

OK please excuse me for being a bit BLUNT, but aren't the lyrics in the &*%@# INSERT??????? Did someone burn you a CD or something, because in that case you don't deserve them....

anyways, the lyrics to that song are totally easy to understand, at least for me!!!!!

:err:

Originally posted by Jody42147
Did someone burn you a CD or something, because in that case you don't deserve them....
:cry: well, i ain't exactly rich. but i do buy all my burnt cds, i just haven't gotten around to dead heart yet. i bought one yesterday as a matter of fact.

alright... before I do this I am going to say... "you little cocksucker never do this again, go buy the fucking CD"... hahahahaha now that I got that out here it is, excuse any mistakes for I just took a couple lines of yay...

The Heat Collector

To see the actor without tears
dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
in my psychotic karmic fear, I own your tears anyway
and I am you, and we are not afraid

and we won't be here for long
the heart collector sings his song thats slowly boiling over

Nevermore to feel the pain
the heart collector sang
and I wont be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
the words fall out like fire
believe when you can't believe anymore

The stage is empty now
I hope we hold and cannot allow
the corrupt eclectic takes his fatal bow

and we wont be here for long
the heart collector sings his song again

then repeat the chorus, thats it... your lucky I did a little nose candy tonight or else I would have never taken the time... and who says drugs are bad.... I love you all

ha ha ha. I'm going to directly steal from LSD man and say its about Marijuana... just think:

The
Heart
Collector

THC. ha ha ha ha. :lol:

Lets get the little violin out...
TRAPPED is crying already.

Uh... okay... that post was stupid... EVEN for you dude!! :lol:

I think we'll be bringing out the violins for you, true light... because you're a saaaad saaaad case. :lol: