SOMEONE tell me something about the last two gigs this week, please!!!

Karmøygeddon was a blast.
And i can say that Joe is an amazing vocalist(i did now that from before),i have seen Tad Morose live 3 times,and this was the best concert i have seen with them.Joe did an amazing job,and i am sure that he is the right man for Tad Morose.Karmøygeddon gave us a lot of excellent concert by Morgana Lefay,Jørn Lande,Soilwork,Triosphere,and Witchhammer.

No-Mercy said:
i definatly think we should get a little taste of something like Another Time Around, Matters Of The Dark, Anubis, or really any "urban" era song with the new vocalist! ive been dying for more action from TM, i wanna see em so bad!!!
They played all of those songs live,and it was great.

The show in Gavle was great, as well as Karmoygeddon...
They were great to work with, fun & classy guys, Joe is a class act, and I have heard a couple new tunes.. I think people will be impressed to say the least.

Wayniac said:
The show in Gavle was great, as well as Karmoygeddon...
They were great to work with, fun & classy guys, Joe is a class act, and I have heard a couple new tunes.. I think people will be impressed to say the least.
You finally made it home :loco:
Karmo-whatsit was fun :kickass:

Holy shite Chris ! Whassup bro !?!? Thanks for the assisst at the airport...
Couldn't change flights, then my flight was delayed.. wa sat the airport for 16hrs !
Yep - that fest was great.. thanks for the sound! :kickass:
And I tell that story of the ready room ("you've got a word specifically for THAT?!?!") all the time.. :)

That is great to hear. Urban is one hell of a vocalist, so if Joe can pull that stuff off, he is as well. I can't wait to hear the new TM !! Hurry up Christer !! Get your ass in the studio !!

Bryant

I spoke to Krunt the other day.. a few tunes are written... :)
Joes voice is different than Urban, but the songs are unmistakably Tad Morose !
The new tune they played live was kick ass !

Well, of course I don't know how his voice works with Tad Morose, I'm not clairvoyant, but Joe Comeau is one hell of a great singer! 'Master Control' by Liege Lord is an incredibly cool album with great vocals by Joe, even better than he was in Annihilator!

Coma777 said:
Well, of course I don't know how his voice works with Tad Morose, I'm not clairvoyant, but Joe Comeau is one hell of a great singer! 'Master Control' by Liege Lord is an incredibly cool album with great vocals by Joe, even better than he was in Annihilator!
I thought his voice worked great with the band! Can't wait to hear this release !

Yes I too am very curiouse about listening to stuff like Anubis, No Mercy (actually i have no idea what TM play live....hey maybe its time for a live album?....scratch that..a DVD! :p) with Joe on the vocals, dying of curiousity!

Josephus said:
Yes I too am very curiouse about listening to stuff like Anubis, No Mercy (actually i have no idea what TM play live....hey maybe its time for a live album?....scratch that..a DVD! :p) with Joe on the vocals, dying of curiousity!

Hehe, my band is called Anubis so I'd rather NOT hear that with Joe on vocals (since I'm the singer...) :D :D :D