someone that wants to help promote you in England

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I was talking about your cd being banned in germany and this was his response:

thats pretty crazy .. surely the artwork cant be as extreme as some stuff ive seen! ..

you wanna get some extra exposure over here in the UK? ..

check out this link
http://www.rawnervepromotions.co.uk/html/promote.htm
this is where you can get a band profile to us, submit your links, shows, do banner trades, and also get reviews, so if you want to talk to the label and get some stuff sent over then we can help you out,

maybe pass my email address to them? .. tangaroa@rawnerve.freeserve.co.uk and i can talk to them, we also run decent sized competitions, maybe one time we could do a metal blade competition? ..

anyways .. talk soon mate, good luck with the album ..

wow, hey there sean,, cheers for posting this in here!! :) .. nice one mate ..

yep, any vehemence people who see this, we can help you out over here in england, if you take a look at our site, and look in the band profiles section, you will see already the bands we have been in touch with and are starting to help out,

and there are loads more things we can help you with, so hopefully you can take a little time out to check it all out :) ..

much good luck to you ,, hope all is well

Excellent we thank you for wanting to help over there , we need all the help we can get. Emal publicity@metalblade.com Kelli is the USA person to deal with and Andreas from Germany is the other. andreas@metalblade.com You email them and I email them somthing and we can both work out a deal where you cn score our disc if you dont already have it. Thanks for the help and you will be hearing from me soon.