Uncle Noltem wants YOU

any of you guys got any ideas of how we can drum up pub for MFJ's project??
I'm trying to get Jake from indieworkshop.com interested in this, maybe at least a review of the CD when it is finished, maybe even an interview with Maximilian.

c'mon you momos, some of you know more about this shits than me.

hows about maybe we start up a collection to get a banner ad here on UM?

I could strap road flares all over myself and go into a big building threatening to blow the place up if they don't put me on the news yelling "LISTEN TO NOLTEM!"

use this pic in the banner:
Project2.jpg

"NOLTEM: ATMOSPHERIC FOLK METAL WITH AN APPETITE"

yeah that picture rules.

honestly, I'm really moved that you guys care enough to even make a thread like this or have some sort of interest in my humble little folk metal project. It means a lot... many of you know a lot more about all of this than I do, so I feel that there might be some sort of minor success thanks to all of YOU!

Basically we're just trying to get the word out. I know there have been a fair amount of pre-sales, but that's probably not even 1/10th of the total press. I'll feel bad for Ashes if they press 1000 copies of my CD and have 800 of them sitting around for years. :(

As for promo-Cds and all of that, I'll talk to the record label. Perhaps I'll just send Cd-rs out of the final product while we're waiting for the press to go down. Who knows. Most important is me actually finishing this stuff... believe you me that I'm really wanting it to be done. I'm just waiting on a bit of money from Demilich and I believe that I'll have everything I need (for real this time) to actually get going and finish.

hahahaha this thread is awesome, unfortunately i have no actual ideas about helping noltem except by word of mouth

Reign in Acai said:
Sorry for not paying attention when the details were mentioned. But will the 3 songs from Hymn of the Wood be included in this release of yours?

Don't worry about it! To answer your question, yes... the demo will be on the CD.

Noltem - "Runedance"
Ashes Records 2006, ASH001

I - Hymn of the Wood
i. Rivers Held in Ice
ii. Hymn of the Wood
iii. The Final Dawn

II - Runedance
i. Windhall
ii. Archaic Dissolve (name subject to change, maybe)
iii. The Aspen Bleeds (Aspen Blor)