Something I thought i'd share...

Damnationx said:
I think Moonlapse said it best, really.

Anyway, i'm not concerned about originality, that was deffinetly not a reason for me getting this tattoo. It was personal for me, and I don't really care who else has it. Around here, you'd be hard pressed to find an Opeth fan, nevermind a fan with the O tattoo. Not that i'd really care either way.

And why flame people? they obviously like the band if they're getting the tattoo, heh.

My Mom has the right idea, if I ever have a daughter, name her Ophelia! :tickled:

i couldn't do that to my daughter. my mind is too dirty. it's a bad name in that respect haha.

Apart of the tattoo prices, I have many friends who are tattoo artists, so many of my tattoos (3) I'm getting them for free or for a small price though.
I have my back tatooed, so of course I'm not walking by the streets naked to show them, it's something I did and they're very personal, not to show everyone how bad I am because I have tattoos on my back, hope you can understand my point.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

Feicht said:
tattoos are expensive... if you get one on your leg, you may as well wear shorts 100% of the time or you've wasted your money :D

although, i suppose it would work out better for him if he stops liking opeth for some reason... then all he has to do is NOT wear shorts :)

Themoor666 said:
a tatoo on your dick... now that's metal hahaha

I wasn't metal enough to get a real tattoo on my dick, so I bought some of those transfer ones and put one on it