Something new from me...

That clip is too short, it ends right when it's starting to take shape! :) It sounds good, the guitars are lacking a bit of definition, like Keith said. You could try combining the existing guitars with a scooped track to compensate a bit, I don't know.... but it's far from being the end of the world man, sounds good!

Well, the guitars are Pod like I said. It's really hard to find the balance between clarity and punch when it come to a pod I think. Not like my amp, but I can't record it at home.
The drums are just the EzDrummer Drumkit from hell samples(it's the first time I've used them) and I haven't done anything to them. I'm waiting for Ezplayer to run the midi thorugh DFHS.
So other than that, it sounds ok?:lol:

Liek teh gieturz totally have teh crunhz!

That's a seriously nice sounding crunch man! wow... i think the drum samples could be a bit better, but overall it has a nice attack and the guitars are the highlight for me..

great clip! Any chance you could share the patch and EQ setting? I am always trying to find a great treadplate patch. I too can't wait for ezplayer so that I can use the ezdrummer loops with DFHS.