Something that made me laugh...

Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
A friend of mine was talking to this chick in his art class who likes Korn, Slipknot, and the like. He said she always talks about killing people and stuff. Then he asked her if she's ever listened to CoB and she's like, 'Children of Bodom are scary!'

Well, it made me laugh... :erk:

Scythes of Vengeance said:
A friend of mine was talking to this chick in his art class who likes Korn, Slipknot, and the like. He said she always talks about killing people and stuff. Then he asked her if she's ever listened to CoB and she's like, 'Children of Bodom are scary!'

Well, it made me laugh... :erk:
:lol: holy fucking shit, how old is she? :p

I listen to KoRn very occasionaly, it's youth sentiment. But slipknot....I wonder why they haven't killed themselves. I think they are the class example of lot of noise, but little music'. Then the main-wanker starts Stonesour to show that he can make real music too.....right.......

Heavenscent said:
I listen to KoRn very occasionaly, it's youth sentiment. But slipknot....I wonder why they haven't killed themselves. I think they are the class example of lot of noise, but little music'. Then the main-wanker starts Stonesour to show that he can make real music too.....right.......

Pfft. The very first Slipknot album (MKFR, not self-titled) is actually rather good, which is more than can be said for Korn.

Korn on the COB

haaaar haaaaaaareeeeeewwoooooaallllooooooolllleeeerzzzzzzzz i meade fennah

See what i find funny about this forum.

If anyone says a negative word against CoB either on UM or in the real world.

Or if even someone says they dont like them...

There is ALWAYS a thread made.

Goddamnit people, grow a pair and keep the on topic board to CoB Matters.

NeedledWarheart said:
See what i find funny about this forum.

If anyone says a negative word against CoB either on UM or in the real world.

Or if even someone says they dont like them...

There is ALWAYS a thread made.

Goddamnit people, grow a pair and keep the on topic board to CoB Matters.

PWNED!!!

i wore my CoB Hatecrew Deathroll shirt to school today. people can be incredibly retarded.

"haha whats that say? children of boners? hahaha. children of death boners haha death metal is stupid."

morons.

Does no-one understand?

No-one gives a flying fuck dude.

Its no fucking wonder we get trolls.

all these whiny "suck my dick, they insulted a band i like" threads leave this board open to trolls.

Its fuckin g pathetic