What made you laugh at Bloodstock?

who was in the balcony at stage left for nightwish, did you see that prick swinging his coat over his head?, he made me laugh the sad twat.

Definitely laughter at DJ Martin and the pussy song!!! Quickly followed by Tobias and his split trousers!!!
The Mullet was a classic, as was the Scarlet King with his frills! Looked like Alice Cooper's younger brother ( except Alice has more sex appeal!).
Also - from a female point of view - was seeing Tarja do to the male audience what ceratin male metallers do to the female audience! Was good to get a different perspective. Plus - the metal headbanging to Walking on the air, as mentioned before, brought a definite smile to my face.

Finally, and apologies cos most of you won't have seen this, but the birthday card given to Roland Grapow by a couple of fans with a pumpkin being ill was a definite highlight. :) ( Even though I actually am a big helloween fan! )

The funniest moment HAD to be during Dragonforce's set. The mic stand falls over, no one comes out to fix it...so the lead singer notices it on the ground and instead of picking it up with his hands, he tries to step on the rounded bottom of the stand and bring it back to standing position with his feet. He does it once, and the thing whips up and then falls back down on its other side. He does it again, same thing happens. He does it a third time, and the thing springs up and hits him square in the face, and then falls down again! At this point he gives up and waits until someone notices it from the back and stands it upright again. I was laughing my ass off.

there is a picture of the bloke and women in the 18th century clothes in this years picture section.... a must for every narcoleptic

Wallet Boy said:
The funniest moment HAD to be during Dragonforce's set. The mic stand falls over, no one comes out to fix it...so the lead singer notices it on the ground and instead of picking it up with his hands, he tries to step on the rounded bottom of the stand and bring it back to standing position with his feet. He does it once, and the thing whips up and then falls back down on its other side. He does it again, same thing happens. He does it a third time, and the thing springs up and hits him square in the face, and then falls down again!
I've come to expect nothing less from Dragonfarce. A modern day Spinal Tap if ever there was one! Whether it be Herman's hair getting caught in Diccon's headstock, or keyboard and guitar amp failure for an encore, I don't think I've seen an incident free Dragonforce gig since the first time I saw them (then as Dragonheart) supporting Halford.

PopcornDave said:
Oh yeah, and that nutjob in the long dark red 19th century coat with the big frills. Was he meant to look like a vampire or something?
Hmmm. I've obviously been hanging around the London goth scene too much. He didn't look that out of place to me :) I know too many people that dress like that to even think about taking the piss. You may think he was out of place, but given how quickly the Nightbreed stand seemed to be selling out of CDs, I guess he wasn't alone...

The G man said:
who was in the balcony at stage left for nightwish, did you see that prick swinging his coat over his head?, he made me laugh the sad twat.
Me and some of my mates were there for the first few songs -didn't see that but some sad old geezers were ticking off the songs from a sheet! Like trainspotters of metal???? That made us guffaw!

Or would that be stage right as we were on the left facing the stage-who cares it was funny!

Anyone see my mate get plastered..... In Morbid Angel stickers???? He was there both days, covered head to toe in the things!!!!! Quite cool!! I think a lot of people noticed him!! :)

Sisterofnight said:
Me and some of my mates were there for the first few songs -didn't see that but some sad old geezers were ticking off the songs from a sheet! Like trainspotters of metal???? That made us guffaw!

Or would that be stage right as we were on the left facing the stage-who cares it was funny!

Would be the Right side of the stage if you were facing it.