Something that made me laugh...

i used to ahte slipknot, but now they just depress me. mick thompson and james root from slipknot are good guitarists but they dont use any of their shredding ability or songwriting skill...that concept just blows my mind. there are people that work their entire life to gain a level of musicianship, and then to have it and not use it? depressing....

The Lantern Nut said:
Hey Tutty, don't be so damn elitist. I mean, not everyone is a fucking metal expert :bah:
the chick can listen to whatever she wants, but it's still stupid wanting to go around talking about killing people and then think COB which is very very melodic is scary :p
i don't give a flying fuck about what she listens, i just found her attitude utterly "hey, i'm 10 yrs old and i'm gonna kill you all!Unless you're a clown... cause i'm terrified of clowns!" :p

besides, it's hard to get on my head how can a person be 17 years old and have that kind of head
i mean... what the fuck, i'm gonna turn 18 this year, i'm stupid and all... but not THAT much :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
the chick can listen to whatever she wants, but it's still stupid wanting to go around talking about killing people and then think COB which is very very melodic is scary :p
i don't give a flying fuck about what she listens, i just found her attitude utterly "hey, i'm 10 yrs old and i'm gonna kill you all!Unless you're a clown... cause i'm terrified of clowns!" :p

besides, it's hard to get on my head how can a person be 17 years old and have that kind of head
i mean... what the fuck, i'm gonna turn 18 this year, i'm stupid and all... but not THAT much :p
That's exactly how I feel. I don't think CoB are a scary band at all, that's why it made me laugh. Especially after she said she was going to kill everyone.

NeedledWarheart, she never made fun of CoB, so I'm not pissed at all. She simply said some stupid things that I found hilarious and wanted to share with the rest of you to see what you thought.