something that might..well..sensibilise you.

@ tut : you bring a disturbing point man.. i must be fuckin' hard to be responsable of some tragedy like this.. damn! it's psycho.. i don't think i would forgive me to do such a thing to someone..

and i wouldn't like to be like that girl got neither...

i already told my friends, if i ever get to a vegetative state/something like that, i don't want to keep on living.
I mean, if i was a genious, or sumthing like that (like Stephen Hawkings for example), i think i'd be able to live with myself... but i'm not, so i really couldnt live just inside my mind.

:cry: thats terribel. i know some people who should really see this my cousin got into an accident while driveing intocacated and took a guys foot off (he was on motorbike cousin in car) and went to jail for 6 months but is still drinking and driveing :( and my dad does this too sometimes. :yuk:

the problem is that people always think they're not drunk enough to NOT drive
yuck.gif

I only drink and drive when I have to. But when I do, I make sure it's been at least 3 hours since my last drink. Like last night, after drinking and Rock M' Bowl, we went to Shari's (I didn't drive) and got some coffee and food. We hung out there for a couple hours so that when I was driven back to my vehicle, I could drive home. I was just really tired, but I wasn't drunk. Now if I am totally drunk, I won't fucking go anywhere. I don't go to parties, I only drink at friends houses so when I drink, I can just crash out there.

NP: Rhapsody - Steelgods of the Last Apocalypse

My bro said he saw it somewhere too and he was shocked...he is 27 years old and sometimes he drive while being drunk, but only when he is sure about himself. If he would be dead drunk he'd never do it.

wow....this kind of subject always puts me down.

I've seen those pix before.......they're damn shocking.

If I know I'll have to drive I just don't drink.
When I'm with my car I only drink if I know that a friend can drive in place of me.