Something that might..well..sensibilise you.

jawdrop.gif
grumble.gif
Why the FUCK is alcohol legal but pot isn't? That's the real mystery of time...

Man , that is disturbing to look at. It reminds you of how lucky you are every day to not have something like that happen to you, family member, or friend. It is rather stupid how alchohol is legal and all drugs aren't. I am not a big drug advocate but honestly , make them all legal for all I care, the main reason they don't is cause they can't regulate it and tax it which is what I'm sure they would love to be able to do.

jesus!
fuck, that is so bad - how fucking fast was that drunk guy going?
fucking outragious

that just is sad, i feel so bad whenever i see something like that, and im sure she doesnt want ppl to feel sorry for her or nething because it wasnt their fault, it was that guys fault and no one elses...but i just cant help it...

also one of the main reasons im totally against everything from alcohol to weed

Zob Rombie said:
also one of the main reasons im totally against everything from alcohol to weed

It's not just alchohol and weed. There is nothing wrong if you wanna drink or smoke some dope. It's people who drive aggressively, race, women who put on make up, people on cell phones , old timers on medications, punks running away from the police for a traffic ticket and sometimes just inexperienced careless drivers get the same result. When 4000 lbs of metal meets fuel it's ugly no matter what the cause. I think to just blame "drinking and driving" is stupid. It could be any or more of the things I just mentioned so "alchohol" and dope aren't the cause of these accidents, it's irresponsibility.

very moving that.
i read some info on her and she actually met the drunk driver (who got 7 years and $20,000 fine) at his trial and told him "i don't hate you".

the moral of the story is simple: don't drink and drive!!

Damn... that was big of her. I can't get the site out of my head. I feel absolutely terrible. If my life were ruined like that, I would want his face ripped off. And she was beautiful, to say the least, before the accident. It's such a shame, and such a waste.