Something to do w/Sara and Linda Tues!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
If you're looking for something to do this Tuesday, Jan 15th, the lovely Sara Marsh is sitting in with me and The Valley Dolls for 2 sets of classic 80's glam metaaaaaallll!!!

Come on down! It's FREE!

SlideBar
124 E. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton, California 92832
10:30pm and again at midnight!
Please call (714) 871-2233 for more info

:D

F*kin awesome is all I can say! What a fun night! Sara, Ich libe dich!!! :headbang: It's the first time we ever got an encore there and Sara just tore it up! We'll be playing again on Tuesday, 29th with the lovely Sara on board so come on down! Slidebar will never be the same!!! :kickass:

Rya, that's a good question. Check your pms. :erk: I would love to see it happen. :)

F*kin awesome is all I can say! What a fun night! Sara, Ich libe dich!!! :headbang: It's the first time we ever got an encore there and Sara just tore it up! We'll be playing again on Tuesday, 29th with the lovely Sara on board so come on down! Slidebar will never be the same!!! :kickass:

Rya, that's a good question. Check your pms. :erk: I would love to see it happen. :)

What did you play??? :cool:

Hey Linda! Is this the same Slidebar that is full of drunken college girls that like to take their shirts off when you play there?:headbang::kickass::Smokin:

If that don't bring 'em in I don't know what else will!
Miss you!

Yep! That's the place! LOL! I miss you too Unch!

Jenna, here's what we played that night (not in this order):

Crazy Train
Mr. Crowley
Down Boys
Rock You Like A Hurricane
You Give Love A Bad Name
Living On A Prayer
Pour Some Sugar on me
Welcome to the Jungle
Sweet Child O Mine
Here I Go Again
Metal Health/Bang Your Head
Cum On Feel The Noize
You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC)
Highway To Hell
I Wanna Rock
Cherry Pie
Photograph
Another Thing Coming
We're Not Gonna Take It
Talk Dirty To Me
Nothing But A Good Time
Slide It In
Run To The Hills

Yep! That's the place! LOL! I miss you too Unch!

Jenna, here's what we played that night (not in this order):

Crazy Train
Mr. Crowley
Down Boys
Rock You Like A Hurricane
You Give Love A Bad Name
Living On A Prayer
Pour Some Sugar on me
Welcome to the Jungle
Sweet Child O Mine
Here I Go Again
Metal Health/Bang Your Head
Cum On Feel The Noize
You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC)
Highway To Hell
I Wanna Rock
Cherry Pie
Photograph
Another Thing Coming
We're Not Gonna Take It
Talk Dirty To Me
Nothing But A Good Time
Slide It In
Run To The Hills

That is a COOL setlist!!!! And a long one too!! :headbang: :kickass: Thank you!!! :D

thank you linda - back at ya! fun band to sit in with, and the venue is definately poppin too :p
next week yeah - the new super tuesday of metal :headbang:

Tuesday's show was mega-fun. Linda and Sara were awesome as always. A chick band playin' 80's metal is good stuff. The crowd was energetic and fun. Lotsa drunken college girls. (Didn't see any shirts come off but there was a huge cat fight)! They ended the set with FOUR Iron Maiden songs. The crowd couldn't get enough. Check 'em out folks. Recommended for a rockin' good time.

Thank you Linda and Sara, I had a great time. CU guys on the 9th.:headbang: