Something Wild LP

humus666

Panzer Division Humus
Nov 24, 2001
users.pandora.be
I've got here my personal copy of the Something Wild LP released by Spinefarm in 1998 in very limited quantity (500 I was told?). Except myself I haven't seen this many people owning it, and not in the condition my LP is. But I have given it some thought and I think I'll sell my LP... so my question is, what is this LP worth?

30€ for a Something wild LP is indeed very cheap, but still 7 days of auction to go...
COBLP1.jpg

This is what the LP and paper bag look like, as you can see it has a pressed bag and no inserts, kind of like the Osmose Productions LP's. Ow, and it was released by Nuclear blast by the way...

Allright, can somebody explain me what I have to do to register on huuto? Saw something I have got to buy!!! Or any finnish who want to help me out and buy it in my name??

humus666 said:
Allright, can somebody explain me what I have to do to register on huuto? Saw something I have got to buy!!! Or any finnish who want to help me out and buy it in my name??

Hmm... i dont know what they think about non-finnish users, 'cause they will look did you gave "real" info about your self.
And most of the people dont like to send stuff outside of Finland.. but anyway..

go to:

http://www.huuto.net/fi/register.php3

Käyttäjätunnus=username
sähköpostiosoite=your e-mail
Etu- ja sukunimi=first and last name
Lähiosoite=your addess
Postinumero ja -toimipaikka=city and zip code
Puhelinnumero=phone number

As you can see, they dont ask where do you live cause they think that only finnish people will use it... :p So its possible that they dont accepts your account.