Something wrong with my copy of Virus

Hi I still haven't get my virus copy, so after all these mess I' d rather be very cautious before purchasing mine. I have a few questions, and would really appreciate if you can help me through.

1. The european version CD+DVD is glitches free and does contain the bonus track Watch out. is this correct?
1. The first pressings of the american versions (CD/DVD) are defectuous. Have someone purchase recently form CM (USA) a good copy or are they still dispatching the defectuos ones?
3. Does the american version contain the bonus track.

thanks

borrachodemierda said:
Hi I still haven't get my virus copy, so after all these mess I' d rather be very cautious before purchasing mine. I have a few questions, and would really appreciate if you can help me through.

1. The european version CD+DVD is glitches free and does contain the bonus track Watch out. is this correct?
1. The first pressings of the american versions (CD/DVD) are defectuous. Have someone purchase recently form CM (USA) a good copy or are they still dispatching the defectuos ones?
3. Does the american version contain the bonus track.

thanks

I'd like to know this as well.

US version doesn't have the bonus track unfortunately, but I got my fixed copy in the mail from NB after e-mailing them my old receipt.

Anyone know what's up with these CDs making it back into the stores? I returned mine, but they haven't gotten any new ones in yet. I got the CD/DVD version for $9.99, I'm hoping they put it back on sale when it comes back out.

Have they been re-released yet without the defect?

Today I got my virus copy (CD/DVD), at last. Purchased it in Chile from record store that imports directly from CM USA and it's glitchless. Seems that CM already replaced the bad pressings. Still misssing the hidden bonus track so I guess I'll buy the german edition as well.

By the way what an awesome album, lots of harmonies, excellent drum work, and most important of all (IMHO) SOUNDS FRESH. I've already played it three times in a row and still want more; seems that Andreas and Horgh brought fresh blood to Hypocrisy.