son of a BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
once upon a time there were some valid points made in this thread, unfortunately they were made with long paragraphs and people didn't bother to read them and have rational, intelligent discourse

i vomit on this thread :puke:

You're 16? you're soooo cute, It would be very pleasant kill your parents if you let me, of course.
Take care, just let them do whatever they want and count your days in that house. Is a short period of time honey, be smart.
\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

"Sinergy: I'm 16 and I do have a fucking opinion but instead of causing a whole shitstorm in my house, I figure I'll just burn the cds put 100 dollars aside to buy them all later."

:Spin: my parents love Opeth & metal.

dude, i think its time you stood up to them and present them the FACTS. like everyone else has said, listening to metal is (generally) not satanic, not going to turn you into some bloodsucking monster, or anything like that. tell them they need to be more open minded, that they should look for deeper meaning instead of just taking lyrics at face value.

omgz, he said devil!!!!

so does the bible, like 100000 times. tell them that. just because a medium speaks of evil, does not make it evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.