Son of a Bitch!!

remington69

Music + Science = Sexy
Feb 7, 2003
NW Chicago 'burbs
www.livejournal.com
Of course, of all days, Anthrax has to be playing a show on October 9th at the House of Blues...the night I'm going to see The Lord of the Rings Symphony at the Auditorium Theater!!! :hotjump:

Unless I figure out how to be in two places at once....I guess I'm going to have to miss the show. Dag nabbit!!!

remington69 said:
Of course, of all days, Anthrax has to be playing a show on October 9th at the House of Blues...the night I'm going to see The Lord of the Rings Symphony at the Auditorium Theater!!! :hotjump:

Unless I figure out how to be in two places at once....I guess I'm going to have to miss the show. Dag nabbit!!!

I see ur priorities are severely out- of - fucking - order....:Spin:

Trust me, this really sucks. I want to see both. But, I already paid good money for the tickets to the symphony, and there's the fact that my other half and I are celebrating five years together that night. We're gettin' all fancied up and everything.

I guess I have to settle on seeing Anthrax only once this year. :(

Remington - Just call the boys and get them to play a matinee. Charlie would be up for it because he might have tickets for the theatre that night too. :)

remington69 said:
Trust me, this really sucks. I want to see both. But, I already paid good money for the tickets to the symphony, and there's the fact that my other half and I are celebrating five years together that night. We're gettin' all fancied up and everything.

If you're fiance was a real man, he'd be taking you to Anthrax that night! :headbang: :D

Sell the tickets on Ebay, and get all fancied up and go see Anthrax.

remington69 said:

remington69 said:

I sent you a PM did you get it?????

Go to the symphony. Sounds pretty cool and is a special event/occasion. Remember, too, that Anthrax is not headlining this tour. It is not as big a deal to miss it.

Scott