sonata arctica forum

*hugs Val* yeah we will :)

you know what sucks is that the trolls from the SA board are now being pests on the SymX board..grrr :bah:

uhm, i'm sorry to hear that; but i'm sure you won't give 'em satisfaction, so to spoil their fun.
even if, i must admit, if i were the moderator i would edit their posts in order to make them say what i want... for example that they're arseholes... :D

if you're gonna do something evil, tell me: i'll surely come to have a look... :heh:

*rubs her hands together with jax's* :lol:

edit: i just had a look at the symx board, and now i know what you're talking about. you have a problem, my dear. actually, i deeply hate one of those guys (i'm sure you guess who), and i came to the conclusion he's not a troll: simply his problem is "lack of brain".

Actually, I have two sons and a daughter. :)

And Val is the lovely Italian girlfriend of my friend Lee..so even if I swung that way, I wouldn't go there. :p

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Actually, I have two sons and a daughter. :)
oh, yeah, now i remember something like that came out on the sa board. well, congratulations, mom :)
(and 3 is the perfect number)...

And Val is the lovely Italian girlfriend of my friend Lee..so even if I swung that way, I wouldn't go there. :p
uhm... erm... :oops: is that easy to tell? :oops: it must be my signature and his avatar... or his signature and not my avatar... or.... :loco:

Originally posted by mourningstar
oh, yeah, now i remember something like that came out on the sa board. well, congratulations, mom :)
(and 3 is the perfect number)...

Why thank you! I had planned on stopping at two (a son and a daughter), but my youngest son just insisted on being conceived despite the birth control pills..and that's okay with me, I wouldn't trade him for anything. Needless to say, after he was born, I had my tubes tied, cuz the pill sure didn't work for me! :lol:

uhm... erm... :oops: is that easy to tell? :oops: it must be my signature and his avatar... or his signature and not my avatar... or.... :loco:

:lol: I'm just observant ;)

my youngest son just insisted on being conceived despite the birth control pills..
oh, this struggle against the pill is so... uhm... power metal *clown*
jokes aside, that boy is destined for something, and when journalists will interview his mother, you'll tell the world how it was clear from the start...

:lol: I'm just observant ;)
well, with reference to the sa board, you seem to be one of the few :rolleyes:

oh, this struggle against the pill is so... uhm... power metal *clown*

hehe!
musik005.gif

jokes aside, that boy is destined for something, and when journalists will interview his mother, you'll tell the world how it was clear from the start...

I agree..I fully believe that he was meant to be born, so we'll see what lies in store for him. He's already a very talented artist, the things he draws just blow me away..

well, with reference to the sa board, you seem to be one of the few :rolleyes:

You're kidding, right? Lee's sig, & stuff like talking about you two visiting each other didn't give it away?

no, i wasn't kidding, i thought it took long for someone to understand something there :rolleyes:
and then, remember what heidi wrote once: "you want to kiss lee???? (+ countless surprised-smileis)" :lol:
do you think i underestimate the average sa fan?

no, i wasn't kidding, i thought it took long for someone to understand something there :rolleyes:
and then, remember what heidi wrote once: "you want to kiss lee???? (+ countless surprised-smileis)" :lol:
do you think i underestimate the average sa fan?

That's unreal..it seemed pretty plain to me from day one (well, ok, maybe day two or three..I didn't figure it out until I found out that your name was Val, & you were the Val in Lee's sig.. :lol: ). The conversation between you two made it pretty obvious sometimes, though..that's funny that people didn't pick up on it.

Guess I'm not the average SA fan..:)

Originally posted by Petethedrummer
we should invite lizard and everyone back to talk on this thread =D
yeah. i'll tell inquisitor about this.

Guess I'm not the average SA fan.. :)
luckily you're not ;)

hola, my smart colombian!!! :hotjump:

if we activate, in the next days more people might answer the roll call....