sonata arctica forum

And a new Metallica cd.
I know, a lot of people hates them, but they were the first band that i realy liked, i still dream with their back to the metal scene, but......... well the reality is "Sad but true"

VAL:
ta-daaaaaaaan!
i saw there's a thread for our soppy "merry christmas", but y'know, rule number one is: avoid the mass... so here's my not so special but sincere merry christmas
that's all folks *looney tunes' tune* :dopey:

LEE:
Yet another christmas greeting from me, only this one is brought to you with majesty, justice and aplomb.
'Til next year; take it easy chaps and chapettes.

happyholidays.jpg

Originally posted by grandbazaar
and if heidi is reading this: I always buy what i like, if i don't buy it it's because i hate it and why would i keep mp3's i hate?

But you CAN'T download the songs BEFORE the RELEASE date! If you do, you don't respect the band.

Originally posted by grandbazaar
That CD has been out for a while, by the way... and i've bought it :D
anxiously waiting for Kamelot's Epica, which i haven't and will not download
That's great and that's was what I meant exactly. I can understand (hard, but I can) if people download few songs before buying the album. But if the band hasn't even released the album yet, I think it's wrong to download it. Go to www.stratovarius.com and you'll see what Tolkki has to say about this. I'll get the Kamelot promo soon, I think after Xmas. :) And I won't download it either. And no copies. ;)

I had two parcel delivery notices from the mailman in my mailbox on Tuesday, but the friggin apartment managers closed the office WAY early so I have to wait til today to find out what I got!!