sonata arctica forum

Val are you in disguise under a new name? :lol:

I'm doing okay..we had a great week & got some great pics, so I have a lot to smile about. :)

Hope you and Lee are having a good visit! Remember, we want to see pics!! (and not of Lee with your pets! :p )

clearly enough it was me, yeah. i had to log off to allow lee to log in with his nickname, but when i had to log in under mourningstar i discovered i had forgotten my password, so i registered with the first silly name which sprang to mind. and i obviously forgot to explain the situation. i'm probably forgetting something now as well. oh, i found the password in a corner of my mind, so now everything's ok.

me and lee are doing more than fine, thank you (do i have to mention that at the supermarket with the trolley he acts like a 5 y-o boy running here and there and saying "vaffanculo" to everyone? :lol: ).

unfortunately, no pics: he forgot his digital camera in england.

it's a miracle lee and me don't forget our names...

I'm glad you're having a good time! Leaving a camera behind is no excuse for not getting pictures though.. :p

Do I even want to ask what "vaffanculo" means? :lol:

The only thing about cold winters that I don't miss is having to scrape off my car, & worry about the other idiot drivers who think 80mph in a blizzard is okay..hehe. Other than that, I'd much prefer a cold winter to this California BS wuss weather.

I got Symphony X - V for christmas and i must say although the playing is extraordinary The Odessey is by far better IMO because it has more soul and life in it's songs. Also got Dream Theatre Images and Words, that is one wicked CD WOW, i'll take more Cd's like that any day!!

Originally posted by lizard
another gratuitous happy new years post!
gratuitous? why, did you even think about getting paid for it? :p

ok, happy everything to everyone, the huge hug has been given, it was good, i love you all, but let's stop it now, ok? ok??

:D