sonata arctica forum

Thanks! :D

When it comes to designing my forums (as well as forums for my hosted bands) I always have this damned "perfectionist" complex, where I have to make it look great... (Wheather that's some kind of compulsive disorder, or not, is debatable :lol: )

tomorrow the whole day and the day after tomorrow 'til the evening i'll be away, so i hope that registering tonight i'll have my notification mail for then.
obviously the nick will remain "mourningstar", not to create anguish and other side effects to anyone :)

*gives lizard a biscui... erm, a beer* :p

I can see it registered me almost automatically, because it listed me as "newest member." but I can't post til I get the email.

thx for the beer!
peroni.gif

I don't think SA will like the idea that after they left one community, they should join another.

I talked to Wellu and he said there will be SA's own forum, like Stratovarius has.

When? No one knows. :(

To be fair, Heidi, fans of the band would like to talk on a forum dedicated to SA. If the band don't do it, someone else will.
If the band get annoyed at that and want everyone to wait around for them to get their own (which has already taken far too long, considering the little amount of work that's involved in creating one), they might find that people lose interest and even resent them for "not liking" their fans communicating.

Originally posted by Heidi
I don't think SA will like the idea that after they left one community, they should join another.
why? i thought the problem with um was money...

When? No one knows. :(
that's the problem. mmh, probably my children will enjoy posting on that board :rolleyes: ;)

Lee, I know. But you aren't a fan. ;)

I know it's sad...

mourningstar, well, if I was in a band, I would have some bad feelings about it. Because look what happened last time they joined in community. :(

mourningstar, well, if I was in a band, I would have some bad feelings about it. Because look what happened last time they joined in community. :(
but what happened to the band, exactly? nothing. they were asked to pay, they didn't want to, the forum was removed. no one whipped us, let alone one of the band members.

so, what you're saying is that probably the band prefer to leave their fans (the fact that lee and me are not big fans doesn't matter, since there are not only lee and me here) without a forum rather than risk to have the aforementioned forum taken away??
:confused: _that_ would be sad.