sonata arctica forum

doh, a familiar name approaches... hi mark, for the second time on two different boards today :)

no one complains about off-topics, actually (also because the *whispers* pedant members *stops whispering* of the old board aren't here anymore, eheh).
but if you want i can complain for your use of the bizarre word "bazillion"!

no, actually i had in mind someone else.
you couldn't have complained about people going off-topic, since you used to go off-topic with me and the other "off-topic goers" ;)

btw heidi, welcome back. any news about sa?

Originally posted by mourningstar
btw heidi, welcome back. any news about sa?

Thanks. :)

No, no news. :( Wellu knows nothing.

But one good news is that Sonata will play in Tornio in next month. :D Tornio is 25km from Kemi, guess who will be there? ;)

Originally posted by Heidi
Sonata will play in Tornio in next month. :D Tornio is 25km from Kemi, guess who will be there? ;)
i'm happy for you! post here some pictures, if you take any.
i'd go to oulu for some shopping... :p ;)

Originally posted by Heidi
Yeah, sure. :) But I do hope we will have our forum then.

*falls over laughing*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forgive me for not having more faith in a new SA board, over 3 months after the last one closed..hehe ;)

Have fun at the show, though, Heidi, I can't wait to hear about it! :)

Hi Heidi! Hope you're doing ok.

I know what you mean, Jax. It's pretty crazy that it's taken so long for another SA forum to spring up, seeing as how popular the other was. I wonder if CityLite has taken advantage of the absence of one...

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
I wonder if CityLite has taken advantage of the absence of one...
yeah, without letting us know? that would be brilliant to have her own personal forum on her site to chat alone... ;)
nah, if i remember correctly, she had a good spirit of advertising... :rolleyes:

she didn't contact me. this means she hasn't created a sa forum on her site. what's the use of a sa forum without me?

about ade: i bet he replied "you rock, dudette" + headbanging + sign of the devil :lol: y'know, sometimes i kinda miss him :(

Petethedrummer: Heidiiiiiiiiiiiiiii no fair how come you get to see SA live and i can't....waaaah

Because I am soooo good. :p

Lady of the Oracle: *falls over laughing*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forgive me for not having more faith in a new SA board, over 3 months after the last one closed..hehe

What did I say?

:rolleyes:

I promise I will find out where our forum is.

Lady of the Oracle: Have fun at the show, though, Heidi, I can't wait to hear about it!

Thanks, a month to wait. :p

Ultima Ibanez Overlord: Hi Heidi! Hope you're doing ok.

I am. And I'm glad you're too. :)

Hello!

I been keeping tabs on this for a while and I see that SA still doesn't have a forum since the old one closed.

I would be willing to host an incarnation of SA's forum (wheather official or Un-Official) if there is interest in it over at my forums (http://forums.hmas.org)

We already host several former UMer's forums as well as what was once the official In Flames forum. It's also ran on the same software as UM's forums so it should be easy to pick up where you left off.

Let me know if there is any interest :)

that could be interesting!
you know what you should do? either contact the band (you can find their mail addresses on their official website: www.sonataarctica.com ) or wellu (you can mail him by using the "mail" option on his profile, just look for it).

we could be interested, but as you can see it's very few of us here... probably not enough to have a "proper" forum. i mean, arrange things, find the raw material and we might come over there.

keep us posted! :)

I PMed Wellu about it, but it says he hasn't posted since October, hopefully he still visits UM to read it.

I'm already working on a colorscheme and an Un-Official forum for anyone that will want to use it for now. Hopefully it'll grow like our Un-Official In Flames forum did when all their posters came over when their forum closed up.