SONATA ARCTICA Members To Host Listening Party In New York City

Look for the black clip in the shirt pocket. I am also doing the air guitar bit. And, yes I shall look for you in Atlanta.

Great review and pics. I was gonna ask if the kids who got kicked outside were able to get any autographs or hear anything, and it was cool to see that they were taken care of, too. :kickass:

Bump!

Henrik has posted on www.soanatarctica.info
his diary about whatever happened on their promo trip around the listening party in New York last week.

Here's some excerpts:
...we arrive at the customs in New York. As we're waiting for our bags, a customs-dude in uniform comes up and starts chatting and asking questions, no problem there but when we have our bags and he puts a hand on each of ours shoulders stating: Let's go boys, both me and Tony can't think of anything else than the upcoming rubbergloveparty...

-----------------------
....back to the hotel and an hour of rest before the listening party at Lit Lounge. This was basically us playing the new album, hanging out with fans and Dj:ing some. It was fuckin' awesome to meet sooo many cool people and have a good time. (I think some magazine covered it with pictures etc. so I won't go into detail that much)...Jens dropped by and later on we went to a bar called Cutting Room and got totally wasted.

-----------------------
As me & Tony already said to the people at the listening party, Jani won't be able to make it to the US/Can-tour this year. This is due to his serving the country - mess which is still in progress and as we need to start applying working permits shortly he won't be able to make it. This sucks ass of course but there's really nothing we can do about it.