song 11 also corrupt !!!

Oh well, I can't really afford the album for a month (I'm broke and moving out soon), but I'll get it at the beginning of September, hopefully any mistakes would have been corrected by then!

If any of you have a corrupt CD, I'd inform Century Media and demand a replacement, you have every right to one or your money back.

Originally posted by zodi
I hope not to many fucked up booklets were made cos then I got a rare and signed copy.

I think if you have a signed fucked up booklet, it's probably worth hanging on to that...Century Media should be able to just change the CD if that's not working...thats what they did with the Iced Earth CDs.

Well, I really hesitate to buy the CD now. It's somehow spoilt. Even if it's a minor defect only. And even if CM offer to replace it...it's the sheer hassle!!!

I'm waiting for an official band statement regarding this matter. I've been so looking forward to "Damage Done", and I need it as soon as possible! :hotjump:

Maybe we should also bump this thread upwards, so that Niklas & Co. are sure to see it.