Song about Vikings

i'll check out the DVD...
but the music is a blatant attempt to make death metal accessible by essentially reducing it to a parody of itself - weak, soft sounding production, no slamming riffs or anything, vocals are just some guy talking in a deep voice, and lyrics wouldn't cut it in Iron Maiden. Nothing wrong with that for a TV show, but for an album that I would pay money for?

i'll check out the DVD...
but the music is a blatant attempt to make death metal accessible by essentially reducing it to a parody of itself - weak, soft sounding production, no slamming riffs or anything, vocals are just some guy talking in a deep voice, and lyrics wouldn't cut it in Iron Maiden. Nothing wrong with that for a TV show, but for an album that I would pay money for?

i think you're missing the point man. it's meant to be fun and not taken seriously. take a chill pill man.

i haven't said that in years. lol.

Dethklok is entirely intended to be a death metal parody.

I think this should tell us something about death metal if so many of us actually do enjoy the music but who fucking cares haha

I recognize that it's intended as a parody, but a lot of people I know not into metal don't really realize that...