Song for you all to mix! (heavy post rockish)

guitarplaya18

Dec 25, 2009
Thanks dude! It only took 6 months of harassing you to post this. ;) :lol:

I should have time to work on this sometime this week. Can't wait!

haha, you are lucky I had some time today ubersyntax. Otherwise you might have had to wait another 6 months.

Glad you like the song williamn! wow, that mix is bass city

anyone can upload the good midi?
because I have only 2 little parts of the song in midi

donimoines: not sure what problem you are trying to describe, but thanks for like the song man!
Internity: the zip has 2 midi files. BOth are for drums. Could you be more specific with what you are missing and I can try to re upload what you need.

Can't wait to hear all the mixes once I'm out of class!

hey guitarplaya!!

First of all, fucking good song and melodies!!, really really nice, melodic doomer style, AWESOME, for me!, congrats

I have record your riff, but with different drums and some guitars but only to test some sounds in the chain and to practice :) Hope you like dude!!. Thanks for sharing this amazing riff, love it.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4750104/Sin Mucha Liada...-04.mp3

Cheers

Tris.

Im going to try and knock this out sometime this week, I don't have a solid midi software so im just going to track live drums to this, there going to be different but it should still sound solid.

Glad people are having a go at mixing this and I really appreciate the fact that you all are digging the song:headbang:

Chris, can't wait to hear what some real drums will sound like!

Glad people are having a go at mixing this and I really appreciate the fact that you all are digging the song:headbang:

Chris, can't wait to hear what some real drums will sound like!

Yeah dude im pretty pumped to do it, i already got all the drums parts i want to play figured out, im not like the greatest drummer in the world or anything so it wont be anything crazy lol.

I have sadly trigger my kick because i just busted my kick head the other night and im just using a stock one for now which sounds like shit but everything else will be live.

it's the Slingerland 70s. I parallel comped it and eq'ed it. All the drums are straight superior, no other samples.