Song from our new album

Hmm I'm wondering if perhaps I'm listening to the wrong mix? The guitar sound I hear is quite buzzy. I'm playing at very low volume since its 3am here, but the mix seems clean, just seems to need a few tweaking touches. I'll comment again when I can hear it at a decent volume level.

did you boost it at all with a ts-9 or something before it went into the 6505?thats is probably one of the best guitar sounds ive ever heard. every note has definition. love it. nice job man. the guitar part after the synth stuff is incredible. amazing talent. i wouldnt be surprised to hear you guys on a huge tour soon

Thanks so much!
No, there was no overdrive or stuff, just guitar + amp.

Drums are too low in the mix.

We changed that in a the actual version, I´ll upload the tweaked one early next week.

and that synth is way too high, volume wise.

Yipp, just like the drums, we´ll change that. Thanks for feedback!

just seems to need a few tweaking touches.

S.o.. What do you mean with "buzzy"?

Best whishes,
Seb

This song is great IMO. One of my favorites that I played on air Thursday. Hit me up with the new one once you got it.

Thanks, I will. Since it´s not too much to do on it, mostly correcting some volumes, I hope I´ll get it done
on monday.

By the way, I checked out the UVTV Podcast, it´s nice :)

Seb

Thanks folks!
one little thing ( sorry ) : I Personally thing the hi hat is is a little bit out of the mix
No reason to be sorry, since feedback (no matter if positive or negative) is what this thread´s for!
I appreciate every hint on everything.

me likey.

work on the bass drop though... lacks power. reference Andy's bass drops on say... Resurrection CD by Chimaira.

Great songs dude. Really cool. I'd still lower the guitars and bass a little and raise the drums overall but it's pretty nice the way it is.