Song meanings?

What Demonspell said. But please,tell us which songs you would want interpretations for and maybe we can figure out the stuff together.

Ghost Of The Sun seems like a pretty typical love story... or about the loneliness after breaking up after it. I really recognize that "See two lovers meet,Pass you on the street" line. It's annoying. Also it seems that the song is a bit about not being like everybody else : "I once changed my style,When they said hello I said goodbye,I once played a role,I was out there marketing my soul"

i kind of agree with what Demonspell said.they should do it kind of like a F.A.Q. section.i bet Jonas has got really tired explaining song lyrics in every interview.on the other hand though that takes away all the magic in these lyrics.it's very nice that they can be interpreted in so many ways so that many people can identify with them

I think he just meant that you can figure out the meaning all by yourself and just cause it isn't one on one with the writer's idea doesn't make the song any worse for you...
For most Katatonia songs that isn't very hard.

"Defy only if you have a way to resist the lies
Decline only if you have the intention of taking this advice
Apply only if you're not afraid to see your spirit die
Retreat only if you dare not hear yourself say goodbye".

Always found this part intriguing, but the more I think about it the less intrigued am I. Doesn't really have a greater sense, does it?

Jonas said that Will I Arrive is a song about religion....well I like my own wider interpretation about just shutting someone/something outside your life.

Basically,according to Jonas' idea,resist religion if you can deny the bullshit,don't bother if you won't heed what he's saying,get into religion if you want your spirit dead and back off it if you can't say goodbye to your spirit...that's how I see the lines in your post.
There's probably as many ways of interpreting it as there are people listening to it...

Allan said:
"Defy only if you have a way to resist the lies
Decline only if you have the intention of taking this advice
Apply only if you're not afraid to see your spirit die
Retreat only if you dare not hear yourself say goodbye".

Always found this part intriguing, but the more I think about it the less intrigued am I. Doesn't really have a greater sense, does it?
I think it basically means that taking drastic actions only work if you truly believe they will produce benefits.