Song Parodies

Anyone else here ever hear Richard Cheese's CD Lounge Against the Machine? It has loungey covers of stuff like NIN's "Closer," Offspring's "Come Out and Play," and "Fight for Your Right" by the Beastie Boys. it's hysterical.

S

lady_space said:
Anyone else here ever hear Richard Cheese's CD Lounge Against the Machine? It has loungey covers of stuff like NIN's "Closer," Offspring's "Come Out and Play," and "Fight for Your Right" by the Beastie Boys. it's hysterical.

S

I haven't seen that one, but I saw the Beatallica. They have songs like "The Thing That Should Not Let It Be" and "And Just For All My Loving."

Bryant

Haven't heard them but heard of them.............MegaSuess. Sounds hilarious

Shaye
I did hear Richard Cheese and Lounge against the machine
Laughed my ass off every time........but too much of them and i fall asleep

wisconsin wicked chick said:
Haven't heard them but heard of them.............MegaSuess. Sounds hilarious

Shaye
I did hear Richard Cheese and Lounge against the machine
Laughed my ass off every time........but too much of them and i fall asleep

Note to self: no lounge music at wedding... :D

lady_space said:
Note to self: no lounge music at wedding... :D

:lol: :lol:

when my sister got married she just had a cd playing, (cos she and my brother in law are metalheads) and it was a mix....journeyman from maiden, king of fools by edguy, in the shadows im sure you know who thats by, and a few others. haha, crazy bastards....in the video they're walking up the isle and you hear.

"IIIN THE SHADDDOOOOOOWSS!" haha and then when they cut the cake...

"WE DONT WANNA BE LIKE YOU, DONT YOU GET THAT KING OF FOOLS!?"

You should let me and Shay do an acoustic set at your wedding. My brother might be more of a Southern Rocker than anything else, but believe it or not, his third favorite vocalist in the world is Ronnie Dio. We could really do a good job for that event............

Bryant