Got a favorite TM opener, closer, and cover?

No-Mercy

Feanor
Nov 4, 2004
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
Opener- Servant of The Bones!
Closer- When The Spirit Rules The World (album closer) and for concert, i always thought I Know Your Name would kick ass. i generally liked faster beat songs for closers.
Cover- Matters Of The Dark (album cover) havent heard any covers TM have done.

and for whoever asked about me doing TM covers....yes i am. infact, me and matt are doing servant of the bones (possibly anubis now) for our talent show, ha hell yes!! show this place some real music!!

Opener: 'Servant of the Bones'
It's almost a no brainer :D

Cover: 'The Last in Line' or 'The Shining'
...ever heard us do them? It's been a while since...

Closer: Yes, please do... come closer
'In the Shadows', 'Take on the World' or 'Corporate Masters'

Too many alternatives? This changes every now and then but these options covers what I think most of the time.

Opener: Anubis/Cyberdome.
I really like it when gigs open "hard", and I really love these two songs, and they both have a perfect "hardness"! :D

Cover: Ermm,,, Can't say I know which ones are covers. :p

Closer: Don't really know... Afraid To Die or Take on the World maybe? :)

Urban: It's nice to see you post here (for the first time that I've been a member :)).
Your voice really owns! :)

Urban breed said:
Opener: 'Servant of the Bones'
It's almost a no brainer :D

Cover: 'The Last in Line' or 'The Shining'
...ever heard us do them? It's been a while since...

Closer: Yes, please do... come closer
'In the Shadows', 'Take on the World' or 'Corporate Masters'

Too many alternatives? This changes every now and then but these options covers what I think most of the time.

You guys did "The Shining" whooaaaaa!!!!!

RISE UP TO THE SHINING!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

No-Mercy said:
ah man you did last in line cover!!! anychance there is somewhere to listen??
dargormudshark said:
You guys did "The Shining" whooaaaaa!!!!!

RISE UP TO THE SHINING!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
We only ever performed them live so unless there's a bootleg, (which I very much doubt), the only chance would be if we play either or both live and it's not likely to happen for quite some time. Sorry. :)

Opener: Servant Of The Bones (which is my favorite song too...)
Closer: The Dead And His Son
Cover: As in album cover? 'Modus Vivendi' most definitely. As in recorded cover songs, I liked the 'Rainbow Demon' one a lot!

Gaunerin said:
I'm afraid I don't get the part with the cover :confused:

Hmmm... I think it was a bad joke there Gauny.

Bryant

Opener: "Anubis" Cool intro on that song to give the stage smoke time to work up and give a cool atmosphere before tha band runs out on stage jamming.

cover: Has to be some Howe era Metal Church, Martin Sabbath or Dio. I think TM would sound good doing any of that stuff.

closer: "Take on the World." I pity the band following them after closing wit that.

Bryant