New to this board - Some comments and requests...

Alex12345

New Metal Member
Jul 9, 2004
Hello, my name is Alex and I'm a huge Tad Morose fan.
I will be at ProgPower and am totally looking forward to seeing them live.

My favorite TM song (right now) is probably "Another Way".

And here are my song requests for the ProgPower show in September:

1. Another Way
2. Cyberdome
3. Servant Of The Bones
4. Take On The World
5. Another Time Around
6. The Dragon Tide
7. Matters Of The Dark
8. Life In A Lonely Grave
9. Anubis
10. When The Spirit Rules The World

Now, I'm wondering if you could fit all those songs in the small amount of time they were given...

I still feel they should've been given the Edguy slot, to close out ProgPower...

Oh well... It's still gonna be one hell of a show!

- Alex

Alex12345 said:
Hello, my name is Alex and I'm a huge Tad Morose fan.
I will be at ProgPower and am totally looking forward to seeing them live.

My favorite TM song (right now) is probably "Another Way".

Now, I'm wondering if you could fit all those songs in the small amount of time they were given...

I still feel they should've been given the Edguy slot, to close out ProgPower...

Oh well... It's still gonna be one hell of a show!

- Alex

Sorry I snipped your songs. If it were up to me I would wear Tad Morose out. They would play the fourth AND last slot, but I don't make those decisions. Don't get me wrong, Glenn Harveston, the promoter practically works magic, but I think the TM set is too short as was Vanden Plas last year. Having said that, if not for PP, I might never get to see TM or have seen VP (one of my faves abviously) for that matter. I will take what I can get, but my faves are:

Ethereal Soul
In the Shadows
Matters of the Dark (Urban can pull it off by himself I am sure)
Anubis
Afraid to Die
No Mercy
Cyberdome
Take on the World
Life in a Lonely grave

Bryant

Fangface said:
Hellcome to the board :cool:

Hellcome is a copyrighted word by Gaunerin Inc., 2002-2004.
:lol:
oh my....that is too much honour, to be honest. I didn't invent it, unfortunately. Too bad I cannot remember who it was, maybe Silkie can. :confused:
Anyway, HELLcome :devil: :D

I was honestly expecting adagio to headline because I know he loves that band. I also thout they were a little bit bigger than I thought they were. I would love to see adagio for an hour and a half.
I would like to hear these from Tad morose:
Servant of the bones
Time of no sun :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
A mended Rhyme
Anubis
No wings to burn
Where the sun Never Shines
Undead

As you tell most of the suff I have heard from them is off of Undead and A mended Rhyme.

Welcome to the board Alex! I will also be at PP and can't wait to see TM...and if it were up to me TM should hijack the stage and play ALL of our favorites...but that's just evil thinking on my part...hehehe :Spin:

Welcome
pinksmile.gif

Pabla said:
Welcome to the board Alex! I will also be at PP and can't wait to see TM...and if it were up to me TM should hijack the stage and play ALL of our favorites...but that's just evil thinking on my part...hehehe :Spin:

Should I bring my shotgun ? I will take care of security if Urban and the boys are all for it ? J/k.

Bryant

Pabla said:
:lol: guys I hope I didn't "start up anything" o_O

:p

Ha ha ha no I am passivist until I strap on shoulder pads and a helmet, or watch it.... but at 35 years old, my football days are probably in the past. I have moved up from corner to armchair QB.

Bryant

:p I don't know about that...I might do something just to hear TM for a while longer. But seriously speaking...their set should be longer than 45mins, but then again I should not complain as I get to see them twice! But a longer set would have been nice indeed :)

Pabla said:
:p I don't know about that...I might do something just to hear TM for a while longer. But seriously speaking...their set should be longer than 45mins, but then again I should not complain as I get to see them twice! But a longer set would have been nice indeed :)

Yeah I agree 45 minutes blows. I'm going to call their management and get them to play in Columbus Georgia, the entertainment capital of the world (yeah right.) We do need some shows here though. In the 80's we had them all the time. Ronnie Dio fought a mechanical dragon with a laser sword on stage in of all places............... Columbus Georgia.

Bryant

I have the Sacred Heart video, that bit was sooooo cool!
cwm11.gif

Yeah nobody much plays my hometown either, they pass us by for Chicago... which isn't as close as everybody thinks it is.
lurk.gif

Bryant said:
Yeah I agree 45 minutes blows. I'm going to call their management and get them to play in Columbus Georgia, the entertainment capital of the world (yeah right.) We do need some shows here though. In the 80's we had them all the time. Ronnie Dio fought a mechanical dragon with a laser sword on stage in of all places............... Columbus Georgia.

Bryant

Bryant said:

Bryant
Well hopefully these 2 dates in the USA will warrant for more tour dates in the States in the near future!I am really thinking this will be just the begining of the "N.American assault" by TM, so there is hope! :)

WIntersReflection said:
cwm11.gif

Yeah nobody much plays my hometown either, they pass us by for Chicago... which isn't as close as everybody thinks it is.
lurk.gif

Poor Winter! BTW are you doing PP as well?

WIntersReflection said:
cwm11.gif

lurk.gif

Your time will come dear. :headbang: I expect to meet you at PP VI.

Bryant