Dear Tad Morose

Alex12345

New Metal Member
Jul 9, 2004
What are the chances of you playing this setlist at ProgPower?

1. Another Way
2. Cyberdome
3. Servant Of The Bones
4. Take On The World
5. Another Time Around
6. The Dragon Tide
7. Matters Of The Dark
8. Life In A Lonely Grave
9. Anubis
10. When The Spirit Rules The World

Thanks in advance!

- Alex

this was the setlist at 2000 Decibel in May this year if that is of any help as to what to expect:

Anubis
No Mercy
Take On The World
Servant Of The Bones
Another Time Around
Sun Never Shines
Matters Of The Dark
In The Shadows
Corporate Masters

dargormudshark said:
I don't think they will have the time for all those, but this is what I am hoping for.

Anubis
Servant of the bones
Cyberdome
Afraid to die
A Mended Rhyme
Time of no sun
Where the sun never shines
No Wings to Burn

No MotD songs?
:yell:

If they don't at least play "Another Way", I will die...

That song is easily the best off of MotD, and might very well be my favorite TM song...

"Another Way" must be played.

(How can I contact the band to make sure?)

:)

- Alex

Gaunerin said:
this was the setlist at 2000 Decibel in May this year if that is of any help as to what to expect:

Anubis
No Mercy
Take On The World
Servant Of The Bones
Another Time Around
Sun Never Shines
Matters Of The Dark
In The Shadows
Corporate Masters
Since TM only has 45 minutes at PP5, this setlist would make me more than happy!! Wow...Corporate Masters...there's an underrated song...and one of my personal favorites. Nope, no problem at all with that setlist!
:Smokin:

Gaunerin said:

Anubis
No Mercy
Take On The World
Servant Of The Bones
Another Time Around
Sun Never Shines
Matters Of The Dark
In The Shadows
Corporate Masters

Nice set list, but I was sure Cyberdome wouold be one of the songs played. I wouldn't complain about tat set list at all though.

Bryant

Mea culpa!! I just had a look at my old notes from Bengtsfors and indeed...."Cyberdome" was on the setlist!

Anubis
No Mercy
Take On The World
Servant Of The Bones
Cyberdome
Another Time Around
Sun Never Shines
Matters Of The Dark
In The Shadows
Corporate Masters

I am feeling much better now, I know you guys won't play Time of no Sun so therefore you must play Cyberdome. Why? Because I said so :D

Once again to make sure you got that Urban, pppppppppppllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeee play Cyberdome, if not everyone will be laughing at me while I am crying, I don't think Kamelot will be able to cheer me up.

Anyway all I am saying is PLAY FREAKIN' CYBERDOME!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Urban breed said:
I believe we actually played Cyberdome at Bengtsfors.
You played it at Karlslundrocken... that's for sure...
... it's a great song... :headbang: and if I recall correctly, it's only song where Anders tunes down his bass.... right?

Urban breed said:
I believe we actually played Cyberdome at Bengtsfors.

Cool !! It seems like one of your most..... "accessible" songs...... maybe not a good word...... a song with one of the strongest "hooks" maybe. I can imagine the crowd singing along with "I don't know."

Bryant

Urban breed said:
I seriously doubt it. It's almost impossible to get songs I wrote in their entirety into the setlists. :( It might possibly be for the best, who knows... :)

Great setlist at PPV with the exception of the lack of "In the Shadows" grumble grumble. I think you are a pretty damned good writer btw for a singer............. :loco:

Bryant