• Into the Coven

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Satan's Fall

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Melissa

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Into the Coven is probably the best track there. But i really dont give a single fuck how this one ends. I'm just waiting to get this and the Manilla Road thread finished up so we can finally move on to bigger and better things.

I'd like to do a Hell Awaits one or even Reign in Blood. The final round of the later is almost certainly set in stone (and Angel of Death should win), but I'd be interested to see how the songs outside the bookends do. Criminally Insane is the weakest track there for me but gets more difficult from there.

Nice, I have a favourite from Leprosy but not sure how I’d vote in other rounds. And it’ll give me a reason to revisit Consuming Impulse - an album I want to love, but I have only ever really liked it.

Underrated indeed. Guess it suffers from the fact that it's a great album sandwiched between two absolutely sensational albums.
It's due to it peaking extraordinarily high early on with none of the following material really matching Into the Lungs of Hell/Set the World Afire. Also, compared to the albums preceding it and the one succeeding it, it kind of falls apart. Especially when compared to some other thrash albums released the same year as it.

It's due to it peaking extraordinarily high early on with none of the following material really matching Into the Lungs of Hell/Set the World Afire. Also, compared to the albums preceding it and the one succeeding it, it kind of falls apart. Especially when compared to some other thrash albums released the same year as it.
Yeah, I totally see what you mean. Although, to be fair, In My Darkest Hour & Hook in Mouth are both genuine highlights of the album, perhaps not as great as the opening stanza, but those songs are at least up to par.

Yeah, I totally see what you mean. Although, to be fair, In My Darkest Hour & Hook in Mouth are both genuine highlights of the album, perhaps not as great as the opening stanza, but those songs are at least up to par.
To be fair, Hook in Mouth is one of the better tracks.