Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Melissa

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lIRF7Bu.png

uBEmqAe.png

Reactions: jimmy101
Hook in Mouth gets a 4 star rating, whilst Mary Jane gets a 5.0? Big call Tech.

Clearly Tech has never woken up dead before. Quite the experience I can tell you.

Reactions: CiG
Wake Up Dead was a 5 for me growing up. But i cant justify calling it a perfect Megadeath track anymore ... because it's not.
Anything in particular that kinda took the shimmer away from it for you?

For me, that track is possibly Megadeth at their most ferocious. And talk about riff city!

Anything in particular that kinda took the shimmer away from it for you?

For me, that track is possibly Megadeth at their most ferocious. And talk about riff city!
not really, but i just dont like it as much as some of the their other songs that i have at 5 so i couldn't justify giving it a perfect score. I guess it's the part that kicks in around 2:35(minus the killer solo). And tbh Peace Sells isnt a perfect song either so i might have to change that score too. The Conjuring and Black Friday are the only songs on that album i would say are PERFECT forms start to finish. And both of those songs that are more aggressive than Wake Up Dead, Peace Sells or Devils Island imo.

4/5 for My Last Words? How can you like your favorite band wrong?

why is that one of their best songs because that's literally something i've never heard any of their fans imply. I mean you do have pretty wimpy taste in metal, so i can see why you would think its one of their best

only causal Megadeth fans think Peace Sells is their best anyway.

usually when i hear people talk about the best track on that album, its either Wake up Dead, The Conjuring or Good Mourning/Black Friday. Dave even asked people on facebook about like a week ago and most people replied those three songs, as expected

POPULAR OPINIONS!

usually when i hear people talk about the best track on that album, its either Wake up Dead, The Conjuring or Good Mourning/Black Friday. Dave even asked people on facebook about like a week ago and most people replied those three songs, as expected
I think the most overlooked track on Peace Sells is Bad Omen, personally, given that.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
... good track! They all are btw. I don't give out too many 5's so 4's and 4.5's are totally respectable , especially when im comparing it to the rest of their classic work, a lot of which i think are perfection.

We should save all this juicy 'Deth convo for when we do one their albums or we'll run dry :D