• Into the Coven

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Satan's Fall

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Melissa

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
usually when i hear people talk about the best track on that album, its either Wake up Dead, The Conjuring or Good Mourning/Black Friday. Dave even asked people on facebook about like a week ago and most people replied those three songs, as expected

POPULAR OPINIONS!

title track has easily the highest rating on RYM and the conjuring has one of the lowest. POPULAR OPINIONS PART 2

Ok im going through their facebook post where he asks everyone what their favorite song on the album is and its The Conjuring by a wide margin. But tbf Peace Sells looks to be in the top 3-4. Not about to go through 800+ posts but it looks like The Conjuring, Wake Up Dead, Good Mourning/Black Friday and the title track are the most voted for.

Ok im going through their facebook post where he asks everyone what their favorite song on the album is and its The Conjuring by a wide margin. But tbf Peace Sells looks to be in the top 3-4. Not about to go through 800+ posts but it looks like The Conjuring, Wake Up Dead, Good Mourning/Black Friday and the title track are the most voted for.
That's actually a fair result for the first three but I'd still put My Last Words and Bad Omen ahead of the title track.

We've talked about how much you like The Conjuring numerous times ;). Isn't it your overall favorite track from them?
Have I? It's a standout track but if I were to pick some favorites, it'd have stiff competition from the likes of Five Magics, Holy Wars, GM/BF, Loved to Death, etc.

Not about to go through 800+ posts but it looks like The Conjuring, Wake Up Dead, Good Mourning/Black Friday and the title track are the most voted for.
Wouldn't be surprised if a Peace Sells song survivor went down something like this on here too.

I'd end up pushing for Bad Omen instead of The Conjuring due to it having some of the wildest riffing on the album.

Favourite tracks (I'll probably change my mind on these eventually).

KIMB - Last Rites/Loved to Deth
Peace Sells - Good Mourning/Black Friday
SFSGSW - In My Darkest Hour
RIP - Holy Wars
CTE - Architecture of Aggression
Youthanasia - The Killing Road
Cryptic Writings - Mastermind (suck it Tech)
Risk - Duke Nukem theme (bonus track)
TWNAH - Disconnect
TSHF - Blackmail the Universe
UA - Sleepwalker
Endgame - Head Crusher
13/Supercollider - Who cares (?)
Dystopia - Conquer or Die!

Cryptic Writings - Mastermind (suck it Tech)
this track completely disintegrates Mastermind ...

giphy.gif

Edited for my choices:

KIMB - None
Peace Sells - Title Track/The Conjuring
SFSGSW - Set the World Afire (dat riff doe)/Hook in Mouth
RIP - Tornado of Souls
CTE - Ashes in Your Mouth
Youthanasia - Addicted to Chaos/Foreclosure of a Dream
Cryptic Writings - Trust/She-Wolf
Risk - Breadline :troll:
TWNAH - Disconnect
TSHF - Kick the Chair/Tears in a Vial
UA - Sleepwalker
Endgame - none
13 - New World Order (bonus track from the CT/Y era, but rerecorded and sounds better)/Black Swan
Supercollider - Kingmaker but I don't mind this album overall
Dystopia - Death from Within

I will always miss Nick Menza's drumming. He was one of the best pocket drummers in all of metal.

Last edited:
Last Rites/Loved to Deth
Wake Up Dead
Set the World Afire
Five Magics
Captive Honour
Addicted to Chaos
Trust
Haven't listened to Risk in possibly 15 years but I remember Crush 'Em being a familiar kind of stupid rather than a disturbing kind of stupid
Disconnect
Kick the Chair probably but it's also been at least a decade
Sleepwalker
Don't remember anything from Endgame
According to my autistic track ratings, Black Swan is the best but is also a rerecording of a UA song, and Never Dead is the second best
Not sure if I even listened to Super Collider
Can't remember my favorite Dystopia track but I think there were a couple songs that were legit good